Yahooo! My card was picked over at ODB!
Good Morning my fellow bloggers! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week. In the mist of my busy schedule I just had to play ODB challenge, Use at least two of the colors pink, blue, ivory or yellow. There can be other colors but these must be the main colors. I used ivory and yellow.
This stamp is a new release from Our Daily Bread "Daffodil corner" I bought the whole bundle this month because everything was so beautiful. Used MS punch and colored with copics.
This is also for:
For Fun Challenge - Spring
Simon Says Stamps - Anything goes
Lady Bug Crafts - Spring
Woodware USA - Sentiment is the focus
Have a Blessed Day
Rebekka

46 comments:
Beautiful Daffoldils .I love the punched border too
Thanks for joining su at LCI this week
Lisa ;)
Gorgeous card Rebekka! Such wonderful coloring too.
Lynn
This is stunning! I love everything about this lovely creation.
What a beautiful card and just reminds me of spring. The border punch is so pretty, wonderful card!
What a great card; love the flowers, beautiful coloring! Great colors!
Thanks for joining us at LCI this week!
Hugs,
Michele
Love the look of your card. It's very pretty. Very cute! Thanks for playing with us over at For Fun this week.
Love n hugs
Marie
an absolutely beautiful card.
Kevin xx
Becky your coloring on the daffodils is just wonderful! I love the bright colors!
Becky, this is beautiful! Love the corner daffodil coloring and detailing! Wonderful scripture card! I always sing this scripture! Blessings to you!
Becky, this is beautiful! Love the corner daffodil coloring and detailing! Wonderful scripture card! I always sing this scripture! Blessings to you!
thanks for sharing your lovely daffodils love the bottom punch.. Thanks for sharing first time on this only just found it..
Shaz in Oz.x
Absolutely, positively beautiful Becky!
I love the bright colors of this card and your coloring of this beautiful image is great!!!
Simply beautiful. So glad that you decided to share it with us at FOR FUN. Big hugs, Ali x
Lovely card Rebekka! Your coloring is beautiful. I love the punched border on this one. So perfect for this card. BTW, LOVE that beautiful photo on your header. I so can't wait for Spring! Hope you are well. . .Best, Curt
A gorgeous sentiment, and I love the flowers...so vibrant!! Thanks for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!
Just BEAUTIFUL!!
Oh So very lovely, Becky! Your coloring is magnificent - this is truly one of your most lovely cards!
Rebekka, this is gorgeous...love the colors!
Beautiful card! Love the simplicity of your design, letting the beautiful image and verse say everything this card needs to.
Thanks for joining in with my Spring Colours Challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink
Sue xx
Beautiful! Love that border!
Becky, oh my word, this is over the top beautiful!! Your coloring is absolutely stunning! Thanks for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina
My daffodils are all in full bloom. Love this card Rebekka.. It turned out great.
This is gorgeous Becky!! I am so glad you took the time to play along with the challenge. Your coloring and design is perfect. Beautiful use of colors. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week.
hugs,
Chris
love the bright colors!
hey, have I told you that adore your header picture - it is such a gorgeous place..would love to take a walk there (-:
What a beautiful and cheerful card!
Oh just beautiful! I love the colors of those daffies!
What a very elegant and fresh card- love it!
Thx for sharing with us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!
Mary J xxx
That is one beautiful card, I love the colors and the sentiment!
Becky..this is so beautiful! I love your punched border on this card. It really makes such an impact! And your coloring of the daffodils is gorgeous!
Oh, Rebekka, Your card is beautiful. Ah, I'm so ready for Spring!
Becky this is gorgeous! Love the pretty colors you used here!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Your card is beautiful!!! That photo on your header is so beautiful, it warms my soul!!
Fabulous card Becky! I love those pretty colored daffodils.
What beautiful work with this awesome scripture!! I love this wonderful card, Rebekka!
Beautifully put together and as always, your coloring is fabulous! Lovely card Becky!
This is beautiful, Becky...such gorgeous Spring colors and I love the image with the wonderful verse and daffodils!!!! Your header photo is a real beauty, too...WOW!!!
Congratulations Rebekka!! What a
beautiful card!!!
Pretty card! Love daffys! Thanks for playing in the WoodwareUSA challenge this week. Good luck!
Kerry
this is lovely Rebekka. I'm glad you were chosen. love the bright colors.
Gorgeous card! Your coloring is beautiful.
Beautiful card, Rebekka. Love that border!
congratulations Becky and this is a lovely card. I love the border from the MS punch. thanks for sharing.
Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps challenge! hugs,Jane x
Not surprised you were chosen; your cards are amazing.
Beautiful card. Love the bright colors and the border looks very neat!
Post a Comment