A Christian Journey
Oh my! All of these are lovely! Eenie, meenie, miney, moe!
I love them all!!!! Closing eyes and picking one LOL
Voting now!
Thanks Rebekka!
All so very lovely.
They are all so pretty, and if I really have to vote, I vote for yours Becky, I love the way you emboss and layer the card and the striking colours :-)
Hey...looks good. But my entry isn't the notebook. It's the vintage card underneath it, same post!
Becky, all these are so pretty. One job I'm glad I don't have ... judging. I love your square card and layout you used!
wow - hard to chose! but going to vote!!are you all moved?
Done voting Becky. Thanks for hosting this challenge for us.
There is no way I can vote as they are ALL beautiful! Each and every card has so many great details. WOW! :)
They are all fabulous!! How can I choose!!!??
Ah hummmmmmm. . . .and GUYS too! I did vote dearest! Best, Curt
Wonderful card Ladies!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Oh my! All of these are lovely! Eenie, meenie, miney, moe!
I love them all!!!! Closing eyes and picking one LOL
Voting now!
Thanks Rebekka!
All so very lovely.
They are all so pretty, and if I really have to vote, I vote for yours Becky, I love the way you emboss and layer the card and the striking colours :-)
Hey...looks good. But my entry isn't the notebook. It's the vintage card underneath it, same post!
Becky, all these are so pretty. One job I'm glad I don't have ... judging. I love your square card and layout you used!
wow - hard to chose! but going to vote!!
are you all moved?
Done voting Becky. Thanks for hosting this challenge for us.
There is no way I can vote as they are ALL beautiful! Each and every card has so many great details. WOW! :)
They are all fabulous!! How can I choose!!!??
Ah hummmmmmm. . . .and GUYS too! I did vote dearest! Best, Curt
Wonderful card Ladies!
Post a Comment