This is the sketch challenge for Stamp TV, and for Flourishes your " favorite flower". This flower is from Gina K "year of the flowers" I embossed it in gold and cut it out, colored with pencil and oms. Used my ovavl nesties, embossed the scallop and used my cuttle bug. The ribbon I got from Micheal's dollar bin. Don't you just love a bargain.
Until next time
Have a blessed Day
19 comments:
Very elegant card Becky! I love snow; wish you could send some of it here!
Pretty!
Gorgeous Becky!!!!!
Blessings, Maria
Gorgeous coloring on your Poinsettia! Yes I too love a bargain!
Very cute! I love the flower!
This is beautiful! That flower is so vivid against that white background.
Awesome flower! rita w
Becky, the details on this card are stunning! Just beautiful! Blessings to you!
Just beautiful!!! I love that poinsettia and the textured bg... love the pretty ribbon! Stay warm! Thanks for visitng... it was good to see you againg! Hugs!
beautiful and elegant! woooo hooo for a good bargain!
so cute, great coloring.
What a beautiful card! Love the flower
A beautiful poinsettia, and a lovely crisp clean design!
OMGosh! You're BACK! I've missed you!
Wonderful card! I too prefer my snow on a postcard!
((Hugs))
Love it! So elegant. :-)
LOL, I prefer snow on postcards too! :) Gorgeous card! Love how that bright red really pops against all the white.
Just beautiful Rebekka, I especially love the embossed layer! Beautiful!
This is really beautiful Becky. I love the gold embossing.
What a gorgeous poinsettia. Beautiful card.
Post a Comment