Followers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Joy

Well the weather outside is frightful.. We got snow and now it is raining. I love snow, when it is on postcards :).
This is the sketch challenge for Stamp TV, and for Flourishes your " favorite flower". This flower is from Gina K "year of the flowers" I embossed it in gold and cut it out, colored with pencil and oms. Used my ovavl nesties, embossed the scallop and used my cuttle bug. The ribbon I got from Micheal's dollar bin. Don't you just love a bargain.
Until next time
Have a blessed Day

19 comments:

Holly said...

Very elegant card Becky! I love snow; wish you could send some of it here!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous Becky!!!!!

Blessings, Maria

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Gorgeous coloring on your Poinsettia! Yes I too love a bargain!

Sew-Ink said...

Very cute! I love the flower!

Gina said...

This is beautiful! That flower is so vivid against that white background.

Rita said...

Awesome flower! rita w

Vicki said...

Becky, the details on this card are stunning! Just beautiful! Blessings to you!

Grace said...

Just beautiful!!! I love that poinsettia and the textured bg... love the pretty ribbon! Stay warm! Thanks for visitng... it was good to see you againg! Hugs!

Payne Holler Cards said...

beautiful and elegant! woooo hooo for a good bargain!

Martha said...

so cute, great coloring.

Stampin'GHmom said...

What a beautiful card! Love the flower

ChristineCreations said...

A beautiful poinsettia, and a lovely crisp clean design!

Michelle Forrest said...

OMGosh! You're BACK! I've missed you!

Wonderful card! I too prefer my snow on a postcard!

((Hugs))

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Love it! So elegant. :-)

Denise (peanutbee) said...

LOL, I prefer snow on postcards too! :) Gorgeous card! Love how that bright red really pops against all the white.

Loretta Rodger said...

Just beautiful Rebekka, I especially love the embossed layer! Beautiful!

Susan said...

This is really beautiful Becky. I love the gold embossing.

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a gorgeous poinsettia. Beautiful card.