This was for a Technique challenge over at Stamp TV, using liquid applique. The stamp is "tree silhouettes" Gina K. embossed and applied applique. also used my cuttle but folder for the bottom.
Hi Becky!!! I was so excited to see your comment on my blog the other day. I had checked a few times in the fall and you were not back yet. Glad I can come visit here again. Thanks for stopping by!!
This card is stunning!! Love the design and the technique you used. Love the snow and trees!! hugs, Chris
Love this one -- you know how to make it look "cold"! I will have to go over and visit Gina K -- she has so many great ideas and you've done this one perfectly.
15 comments:
Stunning card. I absolutely love it!
The embossed edge adds such a nice touch.
What a beautiful card!!! I just love everything about it!!! Wonderful embossing at the bottom!!
Beautiful effect that liquid applique! I always love the look, but seem to forget to buy it myself... aughhh
Gorgeous card, love the liquid applique on the trees, lovely.
So beautiful! Love the coloring & the snow effect!
This card is stunning!
What a pretty card...snow on the trees is fabulous!
Pretty!
Very pretty!!! I love the snow and the trees!!!
Hugs,
CherylW
wow, its beautiful!
saw it over on STV and wanted to pop over and tell you I think its beautiful!!!
Becky, this is stunning! Beautiful design and technique! Lovely card!
Hi Becky!!! I was so excited to see your comment on my blog the other day. I had checked a few times in the fall and you were not back yet. Glad I can come visit here again. Thanks for stopping by!!
This card is stunning!! Love the design and the technique you used. Love the snow and trees!!
hugs,
Chris
Love this one -- you know how to make it look "cold"! I will have to go over and visit Gina K -- she has so many great ideas and you've done this one perfectly.
Very wintery! It is beautiful!
Post a Comment