I made this card for the
Simon Says Wed. challenge "Birthday" comes right on time for my girlfriends Birthday Friday.
I ink blended the ballon panel, cut 3 more ballons from glitter paper and popped them up, I used Simeon Says Birthday from the set "Tweet Friend".
I am also entering this for
Paper Funday challenge, anything goes, things that begin with the letter B "Birthday".
That is all, thank you for stopping by, and may you have a blessed day.
4 comments:
A beautiful card Becky - love how you have inked the embossed panel to bring out the balloons.
Blessings
Maxine
Oh what a fun Birthday card Becky. Love the bright colours too. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges.
What a lovely card! I love the dimension that the embossing and the die cuts add to the card! Thanks for your Paper Funday submission!
xxBreanna
How fun! I love the dimension that the embossing and die cuts add to the balloons. Thanks for your Paper Funday submission!
xxBreanna
Post a Comment