I made this for the Simply Clean & Simple challenge, "Umbrellas". I stamped the image and colored with copics. The stamp is from "Penny Black "Feel well"
Thanks for stopping by, and have a blessed day.
A beautiful umbrella, wish I had one like it! Thank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple. Diane SCAS Co-Owner {Nellies Nest} {Simply Clean & Simple}
3 comments:
A sweet card and I do love that umbrella image and how you have used it!
Blessings
Maxine
A beautiful umbrella, wish I had one like it!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple.
Diane SCAS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Simply Clean & Simple}
Wow this is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing over at Simply Clean and Simple this month, hope to see you in future challenges.
Elaine DT
KraftiKards (my blog)
Peace on Earth Christmas DT
Simply Clean and Simple DT
Post a Comment