Followers

Sunday, March 23, 2025

You make me smile

OK, I decided to play another challenge, this time with the Paper players, sketch PP730 hosted by Ann. The paper is from Studio light, and the image I have no idea :). Well that is it for me for today, you all have a blessed day. Rebekka

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Oh, Rebekka, the paper you used is beautiful and forms the perfect backdrop for this adorable, whimsical bird. He definitely makes me smile! I am so glad you played in my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week!

kiwimeskreations said...

Super cute image and a beautiful card Rebecca
Blessings
Maxine

Jan Clothier said...

The paper you've used in the main panel is really pretty, with kind of shabby vibes. The wide border stops the design from being too busy and lets us appreciate the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players.