Followers

Sunday, March 23, 2025

Wishing you a wonderful day

Hope every one is having a beautiful day. I made this card for Sunday Stamps sketch challenge SSC356. This is a A2 card, I used stamps from LDRS "Forget me not" one of my favorite sets. I cut out circle and added a crimped piece behind it. Thanks for stopping by. God Bless you Rebekka

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

This is beautiful Becky - love your colour chooses and the sweet floral sprig
Blessings
Maxine

dj said...

Sweet...sure to bring a smile!! I really like the added texture!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with us over at Sunday Stamps. You rocked our "Circlin' Around" sketch with your "smile" card!!
Deb Horst, DT #SSC356

Claire Broadwater said...

Such a pretty card! Love the crimped circles and the little flowers. So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

Heidi B said...

Oh how fun! I love the negative shape reused as the other shape, and your use of details and texture. Thank for joining Sunday Stamps.