Good Morning all my wonderful blogging friends. I created this card for Our Daily Bread challenge ODBDSLC71 "Notions-seamstress" anything to do with sewing. I used buttons and a stick pin I made.
Stamp: Serve The Lord -
Ink: Terra Cotta ODB
Paper: image stamped on Gina K luxury white,
Tools: Cuttle bug, embossing folder 'secret garden', spellbinders ribbon tag trio 3, the stamp has its own die to cut out this image, I am loving these dies that match the stamps at ODB.
Thank you so much for stopping by

33 comments:
I like how you watercolored the flowers.
This is a really stunning card Rebekka - love the simplicty of the design and colour, and the lovely texture of the embossing.
Blessings
Maxine
this is beautiful!!!! Gorgeous
So pretty and I love the little stick pin you made!
Oh my, Rebekka - this is so beautiful. The colors you used are so soft and your coloring is just gorgeous. Wonderfully done, my friend! Thanks for sharing...
This is beautiful and elegant!! The image is so soft and pretty with that gorgeous embossing and the stick pin beautiful. Another stunner.
Totally amazing. Love the colors and the sketch you used. Wow!
So lovely Becky as always!
Stunning card!! Our Lord has blessed u with many talents making cards. My first time on your blog and it is great finding christian blogs. God bless u. evette
Another beautiful card, Becky. Love that wonderful embossing folder too. Lovely card.
Lynn
Oh Rebekka my your card is a real stunner. This image is gorgeous and the colors you chose with the white back ground really make it pop.
Hugs Bonnie
Becky, your card looks AMAZING!
Hugs and smiles
A beautiful design with this awesome scripture!! Love the delicate colors and wonderful embossing!!
WOW! Love this one! The circle design is amazing, and your coloring is beautiful.
so beautiful...and the hatpin is lovely...how did you do that?...love the image and embossing
beautiful...the hatpin is lovely...how did you make it?...love the image and embossing
Beautiful card and wonderful coloring. Love the stick pin, very pretty addition.
BEAUTIFUL Becky!!~
The texture in the background looks gorgeous with the beautiful flower images and I love your stick pin and button accents...spectacular design, Becky!!!!
Becky, what a pretty pin you made! I like the sparkly blue gem along with the pearls. ANd that was the perfect little detail for the Seamstress challenge you played in. Beautiful embossing and focal point!
Embossing just looks so elegant on white cardstock and your flowers are colored beautifully -- love the soft blue!
So sweet, beautiful coloring job. I love how you like to use the embossed pieces, I love them too. Hugs P.S. Thank you for the comments you leave on my blog, I really appreciate it.
One word - Stunning!
So pretty! Love the colors and the embossed background!
Gorgeous colors you chose! So light and fresh!
A breath of fesh air and so elegant! Beautiful card!
Simply GORGEOUS Rebekka!!! Love it all! Thank you for joining us at the ODBDSLC this week...hugs ~S~
What a stunning card Becky!! I just love the soft colors, the embossing and your entire creation!! Beautiful!
Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge!!
hugs,
Chris
Heather, this is so beautiful! Wonderful coloring and detailing! Lovely card!
This card is stunning. I love the pop of red. You have a great eye for colour.
So simple, quite elegant and just BEAUTIFUL!!
Pretty! Your handmade stick pins are beautiful, and so is the image matted in a circular frame. The embossing folder is one I've never seen before; I like it!
Beautiful!! The image and the embossing are perfect together!
Post a Comment