A Christian Journey
Congratulations, Lynn!! I know we will see some beauties created with these wonderful images popping up on your blog!!
WOW! Thanks to Mr. Random - and you Becky! So excited....love these wonderful sets.I'm off to e-mail you now!Lynn
Congrats Lynn!
Congrats Lynn!!!
Whoohoo!!! Congrats, Lynn!!!
Congrats, Lynn!
Congratulations to Lynn. Your card is so pretty Becky. I really like the embossed background and the blue flowers are set off by the white background.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congratulations, Lynn!! I know we will see some beauties created with these wonderful images popping up on your blog!!
WOW! Thanks to Mr. Random - and you Becky! So excited....love these wonderful sets.
I'm off to e-mail you now!
Lynn
Congrats Lynn!
Congrats Lynn!!!
Congrats Lynn!!!
Whoohoo!!! Congrats, Lynn!!!
Congrats, Lynn!
Congratulations to Lynn. Your card is so pretty Becky. I really like the embossed background and the blue flowers are set off by the white background.
Post a Comment