I made this card for the Split Coast sketch challenge, they are celebrating 300 sketches . Stamp: Moorehead Isnt she so cute!!
Paper: Gina K luxury white, DCWV design paper (Nana's nursery)
Tools: Copics, cuttle bug, nestibilities square, and a flower from Prima.
Have a Blessed Day

26 comments:
Very cute! I just love her little cheeks. Great job coloring her.
Oh my goodness, what a sweet card! It just makes you smile and your coloring wow, so perfect! Have a great weekend.
Adorable! TFS!
Too cute! Your shading is gorgeous on that sweet little gal. She is pretty cute, love those rosey cheeks! All of your layers look wonderful and that flower accent is so perfect. :)
This is just precious.. I love the way you colored her. Great job Becky.
Oh how beautiful is this card! I love the image. I need to work with sketches more - thanks for the inspiration.
Rebekka, this looks gorgeous! Love the image, your coloring, the flowers and the papers.
Hugs and smiles
OMG this is gorgeous. Love your coloring. The image is so very cute!!
Such cuteness in that little girl. Love her red rose and the added red rose. Really nice card Becky.
Adorable card! Love the pop of red!
Love this! You always do such lovely work, Becky!
Sweet and adorable. Love the pop of red and that little rose couldn't be more perfect!
Becky, this is just too cute for words! Your coloring is beautiful, and I love the way you pulled your rose embellishment right from the image. Brilliant and beautiful!!!
Love and hugs,
Lorie
So Stinkin cute! I love the image and the sketch...but how you colored it really brought her to life!
oh this is just tooooo CUTE! love your colors and coloring (-:
hope you're feeling much better,
hugs
Love this little sweetheart with the big red rose!! Adorable card, Rebekka!!
This is fantastic! What gorgeous, gorgeous coloring of your super cute image. Love your wonderful design and your rose embellishment is the perfect finishing touch.
Such a cute card Becky. I love the roses and your colouring is so spectacular. If I could even get close I would be happy
That is an adorable little card! I love it. I'll have to go check out that sketch later.
So lovely.. God Bless..
She is just the cutest!! You did a great job coloring her too!
Such cute patterned papers with your adorable image.
I chuckled out loud when I saw this image! How cute! And boy did you color this one beautifully. I don't recall you using many "people" type stamps, but you do a great job with them! Wow! Best, Curt
Awwww Becky this is just so cute. I just want to pinch her cheek and give her a big hug! Great coloring job!
very pretty card, love how you worked the sketch!! great job!
wow-such CUTENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment