Vintange
Well I have not done many of the challenges in my group "Tangled Up In Creativity" (bad girl) but I thought I had better before they kick me out of the group hahaha.. The challenge this week is from Rose, "very vintage" .
The stamp is Hampton art stamps "travel". I embossed with clear, and sponged ink, the lace came from a yard sale, the main card is embossed with a CB folder.
Have a Blessed Day
11 comments:
Lovely lady; lovely vinage card!
Just BEAUTIFUL, Becky! That image is perfect and the technique pulled it all together.
This card screams vintage! Nicely done!
I really love the vintage look- it is truly my favorite! This one is soooo gorgeous! The color is so rich and the texture is perfect! A perfect card for the challnge! Oh..and I love that image...who made it?
Absolutely beautiful. The image is awesome, perfect for vintage.
Oh, my, Rebekka!! What an awesome card!! I love the stunning background and lace for this fabulous vintage beauty!! Beautiful aging!!
Rebekka,
Very pretty!
Hi Rebekka! I love your vintage card...just beautiful! I hope everything went well yesterday.
Wonderful Vintage card, very well done!
Cute lady..
WooooW~ What a gorgeous card, Rebekka! I love this Very Vintage look of yours! It is difficult to tell that it is a card, and not mounted on wood! The background is fabulous. The stamped image is SO perfect for this challenge! WTG!
Remember~
He IS Able,
Traci S.
Post a Comment