I decided to join in on the Stamp TV Sketch challenge this week.
This is also for Really Reasonable Ribbon (Black & white)
Our Creative Corner- embossing .
Stamp: Gina K Botanicals
Paper: Gina K luxury white and My minds eye (garden vignettes)
Embossing, black and clear
spellbinders
Thanks for Stopping By
Have a Blessed Day


24 comments:
What a lovely card Rebekka! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge. I hope to see you back for future challenges!
Absolutely beautiful.
I love this black and white silhouette design! Great circular shape!! Well done, Rebekka!
OMGoodness, so lovely and elegant!
i absolutely love this card!!!...wowsa...tfs!
This is a lovely, elegant card!
This is awesome dear...
You did an amazing job, love all the textures and colors, beautiful.
Totally gorgeous!!!!!
That's a stunning card... I love it.
Ooh! I love the black and white! Very Audrey Hepburn!
Such gorgeousness to this circle card and the black and white. Beautifully layered and embellished!
Wow! What a striking card! I love the way you embellished it.
Hello Becky, i hop over from the OCCC . Your card is absolutely amazing. It looks so elegant. Very, very beautiful !
Such an elegant card! You can't go wrong with classic black and white.
Gorgeous B & W card!!
this is a stunning creation! so very elegant!
Oh I love that sketch and what you did with it Becky!! Gorgeous!! I especially love the Black and white. Very elegant!
hugs,
Chris
Outstanding! Sweetness with a bit of bold. Love your little punched flowers. Clean and elegant. I think this card has it all!
Oh my, this is certainly classically gorgeous! It makes a very powerful impression. Love the shape and textures! Wonderful job on the embossing challenge. So happy you could join in the fun this week at Our Creative Corner.
Just wanted to say also that your header photo just stopped me in my tracks. I don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful site! Thank you for sharing that beauty with us.
This is absolutly beautiful!! Love the elegant look of black n white.
beautiful! The black and white is so striking!
So elegant! Love black & white!
Simply stunning Becky love monochrome. Hugs Ali x
Post a Comment