A Christian Journey
Congratulations! You deserve it. Hope this helps with a speedy recovery.
Yayyy!! Good for you! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations Becky! The awards are well-deserved as your card was divine!
Congrats! You are so deserving! Yippee!
And you are surprised why? I'm certainly not. Your cards are always beautiful and you are so deserving! Congrats my friend! Best, Curt
Congrats Becky! You deserve it. Keep going. God bless. Love.
Congratulations, Rebekka, on this well deserved recognition of your wonderful work!!
Yahooo! Congrats!!
Congratulations Bekky, I am so please you are receiving recognition for your beautiful creations. You so deserve it!
Congratulations Becky! You are so deserving of the awards! You creations are just so good!! Way to go, yay!
Congratulations, Rebekka~Haven't I told you again and again that I think your black and white cards are so amazing? They are so unique...I love this round card!And, your cards so Glorify God, I am surprised when you don't win the Shining the Light Award! What a compliment to you!Congratulations!Remember~He IS Able,Traci S.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Congratulations! You deserve it. Hope this helps with a speedy recovery.
Yayyy!! Good for you! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations Becky! The awards are well-deserved as your card was divine!
Congrats! You are so deserving! Yippee!
And you are surprised why? I'm certainly not. Your cards are always beautiful and you are so deserving! Congrats my friend! Best, Curt
Congrats Becky! You deserve it. Keep going. God bless. Love.
Congratulations, Rebekka, on this well deserved recognition of your wonderful work!!
Yahooo! Congrats!!
Congratulations Bekky, I am so please you are receiving recognition for your beautiful creations. You so deserve it!
Congratulations Becky! You are so deserving of the awards! You creations are just so good!! Way to go, yay!
Congratulations, Rebekka~
Haven't I told you again and again that I think your black and white cards are so amazing? They are so unique...I love this round card!
And, your cards so Glorify God, I am surprised when you don't win the Shining the Light Award! What a compliment to you!
Congratulations!
Remember~
He IS Able,
Traci S.
Post a Comment