
How sweet of Mary-Kate over at Emkay Designs to think of me, thank you Mary-Kate ;).
This is another one to tell 10 thinks about yourself then select 10 other blogger' s. Do I know 10 that does not already have this??
1. Tho I work second shift 4pm to 12:30 am, I am up by 8 am, I love the mornings and do not want to waste a min of life.
2. I have died my hair every color Clairol has and now that it is grey I do not color it at all :).
3. In my younger years I sang on 2 albums "Black Rock" and 3 songs on a gospel "Community Baptist choir"
4. I love technology but hate cell phones, you can not have a decent conversation with some one because their phone is always ringing. Yes I own a cell phone but never answer if I am speaking with some one, they can wait.
5. I have lived in RI, Ct, Va, Tn, Fla, Germany and Naples Italy.
6. I did not speak English until I was 6 years old, and no I can not speak my native tongue-German.
7. I have no brothers or sisters.
8. I almost died last Summer due to a Thyroid condition that kept me out of work and in bed for 4 months
9. I have read my bible cover to cover over a dozen times, and still read it daily.
10. I pierced my nose when I was 18 and let it close when I was 30.
5 comments:
I am so with you on #4...I hate my cell phone and have been known to shut it off for days at a time.:)
big congrats on the award!
i'm not a cell phone person either. i NEVER answer mine and it rarely rings! i sang with a local band for 3 yrs after high school and now i can't sing hardly at all - but then, i couldn't draw then either.
i am of polish descent; grew up in a polish speaking household and went to a polish speaking school for 8 yrs. can i speak it???? NO!!!
anyway, wooo hooo on the award.
Congrats on the award and thanks for sharing these ten things about you.
Congrats on your award! Love your #4! I hate when people talk on their cell phones when you're trying to have a conversation with them! Congrats again! You deserve it!
congrats on the award....I agree with you on #1, dont want to waste a min....glad to know you are better....and you have inspired me about your daily bible reading..tfs your life and art!
Post a Comment