
This card is for
Pals Paper Arts. This is a Stamping Up challenge site, but they welcome other stamps. This stamp set is called "Dear Friend" from stamping up. This is a clean and simple card, black embossed, colored with copics cut out with nesties and used the Martha Steward punch.
Have A Blessed Day
21 comments:
What a beautiful layout for these wonderful florals!! Love the gorgeous punched edge!! Great work, Becky!
A beautifully sweet and simple card.
Becky, I love this card and your ODB challenge card...that's how I found your blog.
What rich colors you chose! Very elegant card.
Wow, this card is just beautiful!!! Hope you are doing well (:
Lovely card! The red, black, and white are very striking.
So striking!
I love it!! It's gorgeous!!
Ooh! Gorgeous! Love your colors!
I love this card Rebekka! I am thinking you make cards at work! How do you get so many done?
Go to my blog there is an award for you!!
love the colors, and the details!
Elegant and beautiful. I have that MS punch and would never have thought to punch that color -- it really makes a standout!
Very cool card...the crisp colors are great together. :)
Pretty!
beautiful! that border punch is just gorgeous and I love your colors.
That border adds such an elegant lacy look to your card! Thanks for playing at PPA!
Stunning!
Absolutely love your banner picture! Fabulous use of the sketch on your card. That border punch is lovely as are the flowers.
what a gorgeous card!
Absolutely gorgeous! Love the colors! Thanks for playing @ PPA!
Very pretty and I love the border punch....it added the perfect touch to your pretty card.
Post a Comment