A Christian Journey
What a great gift idea for a gardner.
This is incredible! Love it :-)
Darling little project, Becky! This would make a great little gift for my mother who loves working is always working in the yard.
Love your blog. Great theme, message and projects!! I'll definitely be back!
its a really wonderful basket.
What a gorgeous project, I really love it, fantastic gift for a gardening friend.hugsEnfys
Wonderful idea, beautifully done!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a great gift idea for a gardner.
This is incredible! Love it :-)
Darling little project, Becky! This would make a great little gift for my mother who loves working is always working in the yard.
Love your blog. Great theme, message and projects!! I'll definitely be back!
its a really wonderful basket.
What a gorgeous project, I really love it, fantastic gift for a gardening friend.
hugs
Enfys
Wonderful idea, beautifully done!
Post a Comment