I am not big into projects and when Mandy said project for April 6 I just freaked :), but I made this and thought it was alright :).The circles are cut out with nesties in green galore, and olive green, dp is dcwv . you can not see them well, but I have gen stones in the center of the flowers from limelight, and the gorgeous ribbon that is running through the handle is from linelight, I am still learning how to take pictures :), when I back up it came out blurry. The fence is a Martha Steward punch, now the seeds in the basket all have daisys flowers on them with gem stones. I did the fence on both sides of this basket. All punches and no stamps :).
Until next time, have a blessed day.
37 comments:
Great job on your project!! It is wonderful!! I like the textures and dimension!!
That's a gorgeous basket Becky! I love it...tfs!!!
very cute! great card.
Congrats on being the 7th chick! I think you did great on your project- I love all of those punches!! Thanks for sharing!
It is more than "alright", it is fabulous! You did an amazing job on this! I love everything about it! Great job! Best, Curt
What a cute little basket! I love that fence punch, I haven't seen that one before!
Wow, you did a fantastic job. I love the scene on the front of your gift holder.
very cool! I love how you made your tree and the whole basket is awesome!
what a cute basket! tfs
this is absolutely adorable!
This is really beautiful - what a wonderful project!
I love it!!! YOu did an Awesome job on this basket!!! Love the colors on this tooo!!!
The basket is so cute - I love the green cuttlebug'd tree.
Cute tree! Love your basket! Great job! :)
Too cute!
Tracy
What an adorable basket!! you need to do that kind of thing more often.
I love how you made the leaves for the tree...so cute!
This little seed basket is an awesome idea. What a great spring gift.
you done good. I love it
Ummm...that's way better than alright..holy cow it's amazing...great project!!
ooh, what a pretty basket!!! I love the embossed tree top! and no stamp? amazing!
Ohh Becky....this is soooo cute!!! I love the fence punch!!! A perfect Earth Day project and you ROCKED!!!
this is very cute!
wonderful and clever project..
TFS!
What a neat project. I didn't realize there was a Martha punch for a picket fence.
this is a fun project!
Wonderful little basket, Becky! You certainly met the challenge perfectly!
oh I think it's just adorable! Great job!
You did a great job! I love it!
What a great basket! I love all of the dimension you added. :)
You did a great job! I love the scene you created!
What a totally neat goodie!!!
Gorgeous. Receiving this may even tempt me into the garden!
Awwww, so adorable. Love the trail of punched flowers.
This is adorable!
I think I am caught up again with all your fabulous creations and although I love them all.....this one is just totally awesome! You out did yourself on this. It's worth all your effort....just fabulous!!!!!
This is so flippin cute! I love it!!!!!
Post a Comment