
This is for the Limelight sketch challenge " 20, using pearls.
I got this stamp and pearls from limelight, you need to go over there because they do have some great specials going on right now.This is a Unity "saved". To me every day is Easter, because He has risen and He lives in me. This is gold embossed and I decided to put 2 bunnies from "impression obsession" in looking at the cross, I gold embossed French Flare from SU. Then I used my nesties to cut out and emboss this circle to frame the picture. And I gold embossed the sentiment. I hope you like.
Have a blessed day.
32 comments:
such a pretty card rebekka..
i love your use of french flair...TFS!
He is Risen, indeed! He lives within our hearts and directs our days. Thank you for this lovely card and message, Becky!
Blessings and hugs!
great card.
This is beautiful!! Love the embossed touch. Really adds to your card.
AMEN!! This is truly a vision - awesome color choice & pairing!
This is gorgeous, love the gold embossing!
Oooh! So pretty! I love the cross!! Beautiful card!!! :)
This is a really beautiful thought to carry with us each and every day, thanks for sharing this lovely card. I really love the way you embossed the French Flair over top, it is gorgeous!
How exquisite! You did a fantastic job. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment.
Oh I love it, so nice.
Very pretty!
You are so right about Eater being everyday. What a comfort!! This card is gorgeous!! Love the cross and the background you created!!
Lovely card, I love the way you use your crafting to proclaim your faith
hugs
en x
Very pretty, the gold embossing looks great on that green paper.
Oh, my goodness! This is beyond gorgeous! And what a promise and truth!!
Very pretty!
Elegant and lovely! You are so creative and you do such wonderful work.
lovely card.
M.E.
Such a lovely card and the bunnies are a very clever touch.
Love the gold embossing!
Beautiful card Becky! I love seeing all of your art; very inspiring.
Elegant card. Striking yet simple. Just gorgeous!
This is a great card! I love the wispy dove background around the cross. Hallejuh is right!
This is a beautiful card Becky! love it...tfs!!!
oh goodness, this is so pretty! and yes, every day IS Easter with our wonderful Jesus! :) thank you for that reminder!
This is GORGEOUS and inspiring! I love the contrast of the gold embossing on the black cs. And not to mention a great way to use that background stamp!
You do such lovely work with embossing.
Very exquisite!
VERY pretty embossing and I love the varying pearls!
so true! i always know that i am in for a little blessing and message about God when i come to your blog!
I love the gold emboss on this and the bunnies add a cute suddle touch.
Beautiful card! I love how you embossed the cross. It is really an example of your love of Christ (: Keep it up!
Post a Comment