My most memorial times, my most peaceful of times is when I am in the country with no houses for miles, seeing rolling mountains, wide open fields with wild flowers dancing in the wind. It is there that the awesomeness of God is so present. His power overwhelming, His creation breathtaking. It is there that I have learned PS 46:10"To stand still and know He is God"This is my sketch challenge for Paper craft Planet.
Stamp, Stamping Up "summer by the Sea" paper pieced the dress and hat, used flower soft on the flowers.
51 comments:
one of my all time fav images..(love that whole SU set actually.)
This is a beautiful card rebekka..TFS!
This is a really pretty card. I'm not a great colorist (yet) so I love paper pieceing (did I spell that right? LOL)!
I've always loved this image, it does seem so sweet and serene. I love the title too, how very true and beautiful.
So very sweet - I love this set and love how you paired it with such a lovely verse! I love the P-P dress and hat, too - wonderful card!
oh my, this is truly lovely! how clever to paper piece the dress and then add flower soft to the flowers! gosh, so much has come about since I first bought this set. and thank you for the beautiful reminder to be still.
This card is just lovely. Very inspirational post (:
this is so lovely! i just want to stare at it all day!!! one of my favorite sets and im so sad i didn't get it now!!
What a sweet, delicate card. You've chosen lovely colors, and the Flower Soft gives it such a feminine touch.
This is such a sweet image and I love the softness of this card. So serene!
This is one of my all-time favorite stamp sets!!! I love the way you added polka-dots to the dress to tie in with the ribbon and background - too clever.
btw - the card that you commented on on my blog was not mine. It was a card by my blogging friend: Jerri Jimenez. I only WISH I was that talented!!!!!
ooops - sorry - missed the part where you said you paper pieced the dress and hat. Still like the polka dots though!!!! LOL!
Stunning coloring! LOVE the end result!
I love that verse and the image you chose is a perfect representation for that stillness.
ahh very nice, great card.
This is so cute! I love the two different pattern papers and the ribbon adds a great finishing touch.
BEAUTIFUL!! Totally agree with you about being out in nature and seeing God's awesomeness. I especially LOVE spring when you see how life springs out again in all the different colors.
Thank you!
This is so pretty!! Love the soft colors. Great job!
Peace and tranquility we all need it. Your card is just lovely!
Becky, I have given you a Friend Award! You are indeed a friend and sister in Christ!
Big hugs!
Pretty card. I love the paper piecing which is one of my favorite techniques. I have been wanting to try the flower soft. I need to order some. I keep seeing it and love how it looks.
Beautiful card, I LOVE those colors, brings such a softness to it.
Absolutely Lovely! Who could resist this sweet card?
This is beautiful!! It indeed is very peaceful looking!! We all need that peace. Pretty coloring, layout and colors!
blessings,
Chris
Marvelous!
I love that set of imags I knew I should've gotten while I had the chance! This very pretty :)
You did a fantastic job with this card, I love how the polka dots emphasize the swiss dots folder. very calming card.
Oh Becky I love this! The image is lovely and colored beautifully... but I REALLY love the verse! We all need to stop and listen to Him... He is indeed God... and He is in control! Thanks for the inspiration tonight!
Lovely card!
Awww, this is soooo pretty!!! great job on the challenge!!!!
Oh, I LOVE this stamp set and I completely forgot about it until I pulled up your blog this a.m. I LOVE that girl looking out at the butterflies. Love the plaid DP you added to the background. Beautiful card...and now I want to go pull out my set and get it inky again. :)
So pretty- so sweet & innocent. I love the flowersoft too. Thanks for the comment about my daughters voice- I am a proud mama!
This is a very sweet card.... you did a beautiful job!
This is so pretty Becky. I love the image and the colors your chose - very reminiscent of days gone by. Really lovely.
This does look like a very peaceful card. :) Great job!
Beautiful card. Great job on the paper piecing. I love it. It just looks so peaceful.
Gorgeous card as always Becky...lovely coloring as well! tfs!!!
So pretty and I love the colors you have chosen to use.
I agree there is nothing like nature for creating peace in your life.
Very pretty card. I love this image, it's so peaceful.
This is such a sweet card. Love it!
Beautiful! I just made a card a few days ago using that image. I love it! I really like the Swiss Dots and your ribbon!!
Very pretty card. Love the soft colors. TFS
love that image.
hugs.
M.E.
What a beautiful, peaceful little work of art
hugs
En x
I have always liked this stamp image although I never got around to buying the set. Such a pretty card you created!
I love this stamp! You've captured her beautifully. Very pretty card.
Beautiful colors and LO!
Pretty!
Very pretty. Love the coloring!
A beautiful image. Great card
This is such a beautiful card. Love it!!
Love this image
This is so beautiful Rebekka. I love the soft feel and your testimony is a blessing!
Post a Comment