
Well it is Monday back to work..
I just did this challenge for CCEE, it had to be a card with a skunk or monkey and have flowers, it sounded like a lot of fun, and since I was up early this morning I decided to try it out. Hope you like.
Have a great Day
25 comments:
This is too cute!!!
this is so "stinkin'" cute!
This is so sweet! Love the scallop/swirl around your sentiment!
Super cute! Great job!
What a cute card this is!
And I love the bags you made in the post below!
Have a nice week!
Hugs from Kristine in Norway;)
This is lovely, you did a fantastic job.
the skunk is so cute. I like your choice of patterned paper too.
So cute! Not a big skunk fan but that little guy is adorable!
What a little cutie!!
This is tooo cute! Love it!
This is one "stinkin" cute card!!! I love it. I don't think I could create something that nice early in the morning, great job.
What a cute skunk!!!
What a cute card. I love the paper and your skunk is super cute (for a skunk) :)
How cute! Love that floral paper and the way you did the sentiment! Is that a die-cut behind the circle?
Very cute stamp. I love the colors.
so cute! love the details!
This car is too stinkin' cute! LOL...
what a GORGEOUS image, fantastic card :0)
LOVE those handbags too :0)
oh, this is absolutely adorable! I love it!
This is an amazing card Becky! love everything about it...such a wonderful creation!! tfs!!!
What a fun card for the challenge! I love your tag!
Just adorable!
Love this card, the skunk is just too cute. I love how you made his fur kinda puffy looking!
Absolutely adorable! I'm behind on checking my favorite blogs so I'm trying to catch up on them today....looks like you have been busy making cards!
Cute! Too bad they don't really smell like flowers. TFS!
Post a Comment