
Every since I saw these little purses at Karens I just had to make them :). I plan on giving them out at my job, that will be 30 plus. As many know, I do not do crafty things, because I am not good at them, I stick to cards, but this looked easy and if you go to Sampin Academy, Angie Kennedy has a video on how to make them, with all the measurements. Well Monday is almost here again, is the time flying by or is it me ?
27 comments:
How wonderful and cute these are!
Very cute ... I really like yours.
Wow, you have been busy!! I love all of these. Beautiful work!!
these are great, I will ahve to check them out!
These are so sweet and yes, you are crafty, my friend! what a nice gift for your friends.
Hugs!
These came out really cute Becky...tfs!!
These came out really cute Becky! tfs!!
These are so cute! I would love it if someone brought one of these to work for me!
These are adorable Becky, wish I worked with you! :)
hugs
Enfys x
So cute, I'll have to try them. Thanks for the link to the video.
Those purses are adorable!
These are just darling! I want one in every color!!!! ;-)
These are ADORABLE!!!
how cute, love all the baggies.
That is so funny...today I made a few of these from my scraps and then I came here to see a bunch of em!! Yours look great!!
These little purses are so fun! Love the embossing and embellishments on them!
These are so cute!!! I love all the embossing and the detail work. Great, great job!
How adorable, I love those!
Oh, how cute! The butterfly purses are my fave! :D
These are SO adorable! I'm Lovin' them!!!!
So very beautiful!
I am so INSPIRED to make some purses, these are fabulous!
These are so cute...love them! Will have to go and checkout the video...TFS!
I love these little purses! You did an awesome job!
These are just the cutest little bags...luv them! Thanks for the link!
For someone who doesn't do crafty things, you did a great job! Super cute!! I bet everyone at your work will love them!!
These are very cute! How generous of you to give them away! I have a hard time letting go of my creations!
Post a Comment