
This is "Precious" from Coronado Island stamps. I gold embossed her and colored with pencils, markers and expearls. The dp is from angel co. I stamp, color, water color all on Pacific Georgia paper, I tell you this paper can stand up to a lot.
Have a great Day.
Rebekka aka Becky
26 comments:
The gold embossing is very effective! A fantastic card!
This is really pretty! Love the glitter, and the sweet stamp!
Very beautiful card!! Love the shimmer!
Love this...love the colors you chose...very nice!
Oh Becky, so well done! Lovely coloring!
The embossing is a nice touch.
Btw... I like the animal image on your side bar. I have that same image in a puzzle!
Very pretty ... love the coloring.
adorable, great color...I luv green! *~*
What a lovely card!
I like it. Very cool!
What a unique image love the gold embossing great card.
So pretty! I love the colors!
he is really pretty. I like the paper you matched with the image.
Love the mermaid! My son wants to marry a mermaid when he grows up! LOL
WOW, she is really unique! Love the soft paper you used.
Such great details!
Very pretty! Love what the gold embossing adds to the image!
Love this mermaid! The embossing really makes the image pops!
Very pretty! Great job!
Really lovely job on this card. Very striking!
Love the colors and the layering!
Great card love the embossing, for the price you really can't go wrong with GP card.
Love everything about this one, the image is fantastic. I am a huge fan of georgia pacific too (especially the price!)
hugs
Enfys x
pretty card. I have never seen that image before. Lovely colours too.
Hugs
Sandra xx
Wow! This is beautiful. What an awesome image.
simply GORGEOUS!!!
Post a Comment