A Christian Journey
Oh how cute. This stamp is adorable, great job coloring, very sweet.
That little mousey is adorable! That cupcake looks yummalish! :)
How adorable! I love the sparkle and the liquid applique! :)
Love the cupcake. A fantastic card
Very cute! I am sure that she will love it!
She will love it!!! love that image...the cupcake looks so yum! I also love the sparkly hearts. Very pretty!
Lovely coloring, precious card!
Awww...too cute! I love the sparkles & it looks like you could just eat the icing!
This card is adorable. Your layers flow seamlessly. Great job!
Great glittery details.
This is so cute! I love the stamp and the coloring!
Adorable image, and I love the sparkle!
Wonderful little guy. I love him. Your card is great. I love the colors.
Too CUTE! Your friend is definitely going to love this one. How could she not????
this is just absolutely adorable!
Love the mouse with the cupcake!
Love that little tea cup. It's great how your cards are so encouraging and contain such meaningful verses.
My mom is also a Valentine baby...this card is so pretty. It really just made me smile :)
Quite nice !!!See photrom.frleave your comment
Oh my goodness that little mouse is so sweet. He reminds me of Jerry from Tom & Jerry. ;) You do a fabulous job of coloring. I love your work.
Post a Comment
20 comments:
Oh how cute. This stamp is adorable, great job coloring, very sweet.
That little mousey is adorable! That cupcake looks yummalish! :)
How adorable! I love the sparkle and the liquid applique! :)
Love the cupcake. A fantastic card
Very cute! I am sure that she will love it!
She will love it!!! love that image...the cupcake looks so yum! I also love the sparkly hearts. Very pretty!
Lovely coloring, precious card!
Awww...too cute! I love the sparkles & it looks like you could just eat the icing!
This card is adorable. Your layers flow seamlessly. Great job!
Great glittery details.
This is so cute! I love the stamp and the coloring!
Adorable image, and I love the sparkle!
Wonderful little guy. I love him. Your card is great. I love the colors.
Too CUTE! Your friend is definitely going to love this one. How could she not????
this is just absolutely adorable!
Love the mouse with the cupcake!
Love that little tea cup. It's great how your cards are so encouraging and contain such meaningful verses.
My mom is also a Valentine baby...this card is so pretty. It really just made me smile :)
Quite nice !!!
See photrom.fr
leave your comment
Oh my goodness that little mouse is so sweet. He reminds me of Jerry from Tom & Jerry. ;) You do a fabulous job of coloring. I love your work.
Post a Comment