
You never know who you touch by kindness, or who is listening to the words that you speak. I work with a lot of engineer's and one of them gave me a gift card to Jo-ann's."she was listening :)"
I thought it was mighty sweet of her. Since she is a wild and zany person, I made this zany card for her.
Thanks for coming by and have a blessed day
Becky
20 comments:
Cute! I love the bug-eyed look!
hahah how cute!
Adorable image...love what you did with the colors!
I love this little guy. He is really cute. Great card.
Oh so very cute!
That is a cute card! Isn't it great when someone surprises you unexpectedly? Nice to know someone listens once in a while!
Kerilou
Cool how you made the sky & sand! Isn't it awesome when you get a great surprise like that!
That's a pretty cool image and you colored it perfectly! great job!!!
Don't you just love intuition!!!
Great card!
Love the background. Great eyes.
What a cutie! I like the scene you created around him.
That is so cute! Definitely a card that makes you smile!
Really cute image. That Chihuahua looks funny...
Very cute. I really like the colors and using the googly eyes for the dog is a great idea.
Very cute card. Love the background and buggily eyes!
How sweet!!!! Don't you love when people really listen to you and really get you. It's one of the best feelings in the world.
Adorable!!! This card made me smile today. :)
Luv that lil doggie!!!!
I love this dog! What a fun card, perfect for a zany co-worker. Ah yes, the simple beauty of being heard. ;)
lol, I have this set too....love the eyes on this guy!
Post a Comment