
Count It All Joy
This is the House Mouse challenge #19, I gold embossed them :).
We have a tendency to complain about things many things, but God has commanded us to count it all joy, what ever the weather, what ever the circumstances because He is in total control of it ALL.
Have a Great Day
18 comments:
This is gorgous with the gold embossing!!
Very pretty, you did a fantastic job coloring the image!
Very cute! I am always intrigued by these cards with these images cause they are not my style! You did very nicely with it!
Very nice card! I love the message!
Thanks for checking my blog.
Hercules is Adorable by the way.
Lynn
What an adorable HM image.
Cute coloring- I love House Mouse!
Pretty card and I love the image!
some gorgeous cards on here but must admit i have a soft spot for house mouse :0)
tfs
Oh isn't this just the sweetest!
Love it! I hope to play in that challenge soon....love your card!!!
House Mouse are such cute stamps. Love it
How cute! Love your sketch and the colors are beautiful!
What a cute stamp image that is!!! Great card too!!
Love this fabulous sentiment with your precious House-Mouse image!! Such an adorable card!!
Pretty! That scalloped edge punch adds so much to this card. Love the House-Mouse stamp
So cute, love the little mice! So well done!
Those are the cutest mice ever! Love the card, it's just gorgous.
Post a Comment