Followers

Thursday, May 15, 2025

Hello

This card is for the Freshly made sketch challenge. It took me hours to make this card, with the floating heart, I have birds that are trying to make nests on my front and back porch, and I have been back and forth chasing them away . I finally finished this card. I think the birds are through with me for the night. :) The sentiment is from Simeon Hurleys set. I love this set.

3 comments:

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

The birds know a good place when they see one. :) Beautiful card!

Lisa said...

Your card turned out beautifully, and the floating heart adds such a lovely touch. I admire your dedication in finishing it despite the persistent birds—I hope they finally let you have some peace! Looking forward to seeing more of your creative work.

Karren said...

Your floating heart looks fabulous! What a gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.