Followers

Thursday, May 1, 2025

Hello Friend

This card is for Simon Says Wed. challenge. Anything goes but using Gina K. if you have them. I used Gina K. Blessing of Spring, "a free incentive stamp" A beautiful set for a freebe. Colored image with copics. Well that is all for now. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day.

1 comment:

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Hello Becky, this is beautiful! I am so happy to have found you again! You and I used to follow one another's blogs years ago when I was at Linda's Peaceful Place. I had no computer for over 7 years and due to the time that had elapsed, I lost access to the old blog. I started a new blog at the end of March...Linda's Relaxing Lair. The link is in my profile. So glad to have found you after all this time! Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada.