I am also entering this card at
Allsorts Challenge "Case"
This is for
Simeon Says Wed. card challenge, "It's a stitch up featuring Tim Holtz.
I used Tim Holtz Thinlits 662688, Stitched rectangles by pink & main, Simon Says glitter paper (hot tamale) and the verse is from Penny Black
I have to say that the Simon Says glitter paper is some of the best I have ever bought.
Thanks for stopping by.
Be Blessed
Rebekka
4 comments:
It's a beautiful die with the sparkle of the glitter showing through the Roses, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
B x
A beautiful card Rebekka - love that beautiful die cut corner, and the red behind is perfect, especially with the sparkle
Blessings
Maxine
Beautiful card, using the glitter paper is very effective. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge.
Liz xx
The glitter paper shines through very well in this pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts
Post a Comment