Good Morning my blogging friends. I was up late last night making this card for Unity Stamp sketch challenge. I brought several stamps 5 years ago and never used them (bad girl) and recently just won 2 of their stamps on a blog hop, so I figured I better use these stamps.. But I did not use the one's I won, O no..I used one I got 5 years ago called 'Something Within'.
This is such a beautiful stamp with great meaning. And it speaks volumes of one's self, we always want good friends but are WE good friends to others. I learned a long time ago to be the type of friend that Jesus is to me.
Stamp is from Unity 'Something Within'
Paper is from Miss Caroline 'Howdy Doody'
Well that is it for me, you all have a blessed week. Thank you so much for stopping by.

This is such a beautiful stamp with great meaning. And it speaks volumes of one's self, we always want good friends but are WE good friends to others. I learned a long time ago to be the type of friend that Jesus is to me.
Stamp is from Unity 'Something Within'
Paper is from Miss Caroline 'Howdy Doody'
Well that is it for me, you all have a blessed week. Thank you so much for stopping by.


33 comments:
Lovely neutral card! Good for you dusting the stamps off! :)
Oh this is so beautiful, fabulous sentiment and design.
Gorgeous! I love the sentiment too.
Lynn
Lovely card Rebecca and a lovely sentiment
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design
Becky this is so pretty....I love that sentiment. It does speak the truth to us.
Beautiful card. Love the stamp.
Wonderful sentiment Becky. A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly. :-) Stay warm and safe. Hugs!
Becky, this is really pretty! Love the wood-grain panel and the sentiment is so lovely too! ;)
Beautiful card Becky and the sentiment is wonderful and so very truthful!
Wonderful card Becky. The sentiment is one of the things I believe in also. Love the words to your post. Just how I feel. - Jim
Amen! No truer words! I love your card Becky - so elegant and classic! Blessings friend! ❤️
I love the thought, and your straight-forward design. Stay warm!
Becky this is beautiful - love the simplicity of the background - it really lets the sentiment shine.
Blessings
Maxine
A lovely card with a lovely scripture. Hope you stay safe and warm.
Oh my gosh, this is beautiful and elegant. Such classy colors and design.
Becky, this is beautiful! Wonderful scripture and beautiful framing! I love the little banner and flower!!!
Beautiful card. I love the little flag at the top, and the muted color you used is lovely.
What a lovely card you created. I really like that Bible verse too. Works great with the design of the card.
Absolutely beautiful!!!
A beautiful black and white creation, and the sentiment is lovely, Becky. Just lovely.
Hugs
Sue
It's such a pretty card, Becky. And, how nice you got to use some of your unused stamps from long ago. That is a wonderful verse to use on your card.
A stunningly beautiful card, loving that wonderful sentiment.
Stay safe and warm
Patricia x
A beautiful card, such an elegant design and lovely sentiment.
Pauline
x
Beautiful! Love the colors and pattern! Great sentiment!
VERY lovely card! What a great way to use the sketch. Thanks for sharing this in the challenge.
Such classy elegance on this wonderful design, Rebekka!
It is easy to see Jesus in your life. You do let your light shine. Love this card and the neutrals you use set of the sentiment perfectly!
This is beautiful and sooo elegant, Becky!!!! You have used such a wonderful sentiment and I love the pretty colors and awesome sketch!!!
this is so pretty! lovely card!
Becky your designs are always so refined and elegant. Perfect for so many occasions! Thank you for your lovely comments on my posts too!
Beautiful card and sentiment Becky x
I really like your card, it looks so elegant!!! Hugs dear friend.
What a beautiful card. So elegant.
Post a Comment