Good Morning. Well this is week three as a Quest Designer for Our Daily Bread. The time sure is flying by.
For this card I used Our Daily Bread Quatrefoil pattern die, isn't this beautiful! I placed it over Colorbok pearlescent blue paper and added pearls. The watering can comes from Our Daily Bread "Happy Birthday", which comes with a coordinating die, colored with copics.
Until next time, have a Blessed Day

For this card I used Our Daily Bread Quatrefoil pattern die, isn't this beautiful! I placed it over Colorbok pearlescent blue paper and added pearls. The watering can comes from Our Daily Bread "Happy Birthday", which comes with a coordinating die, colored with copics.
Until next time, have a Blessed Day


21 comments:
A beautiful card, Becky, with that pretty watering can and die.
This card is gorgeous! I love that die and the pearls are such a nice touch. Beautiful coloring.
Gorgeously stunning, love the background and your watering can with flowers is just gorgeous....xx
The Journey is the Start
Oh, Becky, I love your card for this week! Blue is my favorite color, and I love the pearlescent paper behind the beautiful Quatrefoil Pattern die!! And the pearls really add a lovely touch! And your beautifully colored watering can with flowers is a wonderful focal point!! I love you card and can't wait to see next week's Hugs, sweet friend!
Shut the front door!!!!! I love this it's absolutley gorgeous!
SOOOO beautiful!! Love the way you used this die Becky. A gorgeous card.
Lynn
WOW! This is so gorgeous! Love the detailed image and your coloring is fantastic! :) HUGS
A gorgeous card Becky, a lovely design and beautiful image - it almost looks like a watering can full of flowers sat against a trellis - stunning!!!
hugs
Heather xx
Beautiful card and beautiful die cut! The coloring of the flowers is perfect!
Wow, what a bold and beautifully colored flower pail! So vibrant and cheerful - super embossing folder, too!
Sensational die cut background for your beautiful watering can of colorful blossoms!!
Absolutely beautiful card.
luv
Debby
What a beautiful card Becky - the background is perfect for the watering can full of flowers.
Blessings
Maxine
Beautiful Becky....love that background die - it's on my wish list!
This is so beautiful, Becky! Gorgeous everything!!
This is gorgeous , love the addition of the little pearls.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design
Gorgeous watercoloring on your watercan and flowers!
this lovely card has me sold on the lovely die. Fabulous!
Beautiful background. The colors are fabulous!
Love how you put this together--gorgeous card!
I just love watering cans and flowers, nice pop of color with those colored flower.
Post a Comment