Good Morning all, time for another "Just Us Girls" challenge. This week it is colors, I do not always do well with color challenges, I guess that's why it is call " a challenge" :).

For this card I used sizziz brick embossing folder & sizziz flourish die. The flower is made using the spellbinders flower die, the verse is from Our Daily Bread.
You all have a blessed day.


For this card I used sizziz brick embossing folder & sizziz flourish die. The flower is made using the spellbinders flower die, the verse is from Our Daily Bread.
You all have a blessed day.


31 comments:
Oh what a beautiful card.
luv
Debby
Beautiful card. You definitely rocked this color challenge.(you can no longer say you do not do well on them LOL)Love it.
Becky, this is perfect....love the colors but I know what you mean about struggling with color challenges. That is the hardest challenge for me.
Love these beautiful vines and gorgeous blue blossom, Becky! Such a lovely design!
Oh so pretty! I adore that flourish~
Great use of the challenge colors, Becky. I really love the brick embossed background.
Beautifully done card Becky. One of my favorite verses.
Blessings
Jim
Well you hit this one on the head!!! This is perfect and so very pretty!!!!!!
Beautiful card. Love the pretty flower and the verse.
Beautiful colors and design. You nailed the challenge, Becky!
What a lovely card, Becky! Love the texture of the brick wall and the swirly vine.
Such an adorable card, your flower is stunning, love the verse and lovely colour combo's....hope you are enjoying your weekend...
The Journey is the Start
Great flower adn love the two toned vines.
Really nicely done...and yes color challenge can be tough for me too! Have a great day Becky!
Pretty! And the colors, awesome! You did great! Thank you for sharing!
Oh Becky, I love your card! These are my FAVORITE colors in the whole world! My card was one day too early, lol! But this is just as lovely as can be! ♥
I know how you feel- I feel that way about photo challenges! Great job!
Oh Becky this is gorgeous - you have really nailed this challenge, your card is beautiful.
Blessings
Maxine
I love how you coordinated the color challenge! Just beautiful!
Hugs,
Marie
Your card is very pretty. You did a great job with the color challenge. I love the flourish you used.
Becky you handled your colour challenge beautifully. Your card is delightful!
Very pretty and I love the embossed background!
Beautiful use of the colors! Love that brick background, it is the perfect backdrop for that gorgeous flower with the flourishes.
Hi Becky, this card is a colorful delight. I love the texture, too.
Great job!!!
Have a lovely week and keep creating your amazing art.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)
The flower is amazing, both in color and structure.
WOW - I have a flower die and have never used it...I'm gonna have to use it! LOVE this card!!! It's soooo pretty!!!!
I know I already commented on your great card but just checking in again to say I hope you have a wonderful day! :D
X Marie
Beautiful card...Love that gorgeous flower!!
Becky it is a beautiful card and that gorgeous blue flower just pops!
What a gorgeous flower, Becky, and I love the flourishes you added...love the brick texture in the background, too!!!!
Wonderful cool color palette for summer. Makes you think tropical that's comfortable. I like the embossed background. Adds great texture. Hugs!
Post a Comment