Hello all! I do pray all of you are having a fabulous weekend. I am..:)
I was visiting Vickie who is a DT for "Just Us Girls" and thought I would play along. It is a color challenge which I do not always do well on but I am happy how this turned out.
The colors are craft, orchid, white.
The base of the card is craft, then I used spellbinders curves on the white and punched out these flowers with a Martha Steward flower punch (which I have no idea the name) why don't they put it on this punches?? Then I used some pearls for the center. The sentiment is from Stamping Up.
I am also entering this for "Less is More" flowers
Well you all have a wonderful day.
God Bless You

I was visiting Vickie who is a DT for "Just Us Girls" and thought I would play along. It is a color challenge which I do not always do well on but I am happy how this turned out.
The colors are craft, orchid, white.
The base of the card is craft, then I used spellbinders curves on the white and punched out these flowers with a Martha Steward flower punch (which I have no idea the name) why don't they put it on this punches?? Then I used some pearls for the center. The sentiment is from Stamping Up.
I am also entering this for "Less is More" flowers
Well you all have a wonderful day.
God Bless You


36 comments:
This is a lovely card Becky.
Thanks so much for joining us.
Chrissie
"Less is More"
So pretty Becky....love the colors!!!
Very pretty!
Stunning! I love that flower punch you used too. Very nice!
Lynn
Beautiful card Becky, never though of the three for a color combo but what amazing results!
Very elegant Becky. Beautifully done.
Becky, your orchid colored flowers are gorgeous and I love the curved border.
Becky this is stunning - love the colours and the way you have used them. The flowers are gorgeous.
Blessings
Maxine
Oh what a beautiful card.
luv
Debby
That is so pretty!!! You worked with those colors quite well I must say!!!
Sensational layout for your bright purple blossoms, Rebekka!
Strikingly beautiful!! Love the pop of color on the white and kraft!
Gorgeous! I like the colors and I like how you stamped the sentiment in white.
Now that I've seen how spectacular kraft, lavender and white look together I want to do same! This card is beautiful, Becky!
Absolutely stunning, as always! THe flowers just POP and your cards are always so inviting - great job :)
Superb card Becky and loving the pop of purple to your card and the beautiful border die.
Thanks for taking part
Sarah
Less Is More
Your card feels so fresh - like I could reach out and pick the flowers!
Lovely card, so sweet how you used the kraft and flowers.
Nice card. Love the color combo. The curved piece and little flourishes are so neat.
Love everything about this card Becky! really love the curved die! Thanks for playing along with us over at Just Us Girls.
I love the curved detail in the card and the flowers look perfectly placed! Thank you for sharing! -Kristal
So glad Vicki got you to play along at just Us Girls! Lovely card!
This is so beautifully elegant, Becky! Gorgeous card!
wow this is gorgeous
hugs Kate xx
So fine and elegant Betty, loooove it!
A big hug, Franz.
I love that curve die! So beautiful! Great job with the colors too! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!
Hi Becky, what a lovely card. You are so talented :)
Gorgeous, everything goes together so well, hugs, Colette xx
Gorgeous card Becky, so pretty
hugs
Mandy xx
Lovely colourscheme and card Becky!
Thank you for your LIM entry
Anne
Less is More Designer
GORGEOUS Becky!!! I love craft and white and with this purple... it's a WOW!!!! Oh and I love the die cut!!! So pretty my friend!
Wow Becky, you nailed the challenge. Love the way you used the colors and that die is gorgeous. Fabulous layout and design.
So pretty, Becky! Love how you used the curves die! Blessings! Kathy
Becky what an interesting colour combination which you pulled off beautifully with your restrained and elegant design.
Congratulations on your win over at JUGS. I loved the colour combination this week and really loved what you did with it. Beautiful simple and so elegant. Loved your layout.
Whoa...I sooo love the purple flowers and the curved layered background looks fabulous!!!!!
Post a Comment