Hi all, just checking in, wanted to check out my new signature my son created for me. I have been very busy but will get something created this weekend. Miss you all
Hugs...
Lovely signature block Becky. You must be very proud of your son's artistic abilities. I really like the black background and how the wings fade on the edges with the blue and pink.
16 comments:
It's PERFECT!!! Love it, sweet friend! 0x0x
Rebekka this is stunning :-) What a wonderful son.
Blessings
Maxine
Love it! Glad to hear you are busy and not sick!
well Hon, he did a fantastic job!!!!!
Wow, how beautiful, Rebekka!! I hope your son is recovering quickly!
That is beautiful, Rebecca!
The new signature looks great.
We all miss you too!
It is beautiful. A creative family. Tell him he did a good job.
he does his momma proud...looks awesome
Aww, What a sweet and talented son you have Becky! This is just Lovely! 8-)
Hugs
Shannon
This is wonderful!
Very nice. I know how busy life can get at this time of year. Hope all is well!
Lovely signature block Becky. You must be very proud of your son's artistic abilities. I really like the black background and how the wings fade on the edges with the blue and pink.
Stunning!! Love the Christian theme.
Beautiful!! I adore it Becky xxxxx
Best wishes to your son .
Hugs mau xx
This is beautiful, Becky...you are sooo blessed to have such a talented son!!!!
Post a Comment