Hi Becky, just trying to catch up..always trying to catch my tail ....lol this is Gorgeous and I can see why it was chosen Well Done my friend xx I am off to see what you have been doing whilst I have been nursing my shoulder :( thankfully it is better as long as I don't try to swing from the lampshade that is...lol huge Hugs Mau xx
13 comments:
WOW! Congratulations Becky...I can see why it was picked..it is fabulous!!!
Congrats!!! Happy dance for you going on here :) Your card was amazing and so gorgoeus, glad it was recogniczed. Have a super weekend.
Congrats!! It's a beauty.
Lynn
Hi Becky, just trying to catch up..always trying to catch my tail ....lol
this is Gorgeous and I can see why it was chosen Well Done my friend xx
I am off to see what you have been doing whilst I have been nursing my shoulder :( thankfully it is better as long as I don't try to swing from the lampshade that is...lol
huge Hugs Mau xx
Yea!! Congratulations,Becky! I knew this card was special when I saw it!
Congratulations, Becky - it's so beautiful! I can certainly understand why it was chosen. Keep up the good work!
Well done Bekky - a beautiful card too and deserving of the recognition.
Blessings
Maxine
Whoohoo!!! Congrats, Becky....your card is gorgeous and sooo deserves to be picked!!!!!!!!
congratulations Becky, its a beautiful card.
I can certainly see why, Rebekka! It is an amazing beauty!! Congratulations!!
Beautiful! this is so fresh and springy like. Wonderful card.
Congratulations! Well deserved - your card is stunning! x0x0
Congrats Becky! You so deserve it.
Post a Comment