How are you all doing?? I do pray all of you creative folks are doing well.
It seems Sunday's are my most creative day. After coming home from church I get very creative.
I created this card for
Our Daily Bread "no design paper" and
Stampin Sisters in Christ "the color green or something planted" I did both :).
Stuff I used:
Stamp: ODB "Serve the Lord"
Ink: Memento Rich cocoa, tempting turquoise
Dies: Our Daily Bread and Amira Flourish
Have a Blessed Day
Hugs
It seems Sunday's are my most creative day. After coming home from church I get very creative.
I created this card for
Our Daily Bread "no design paper" and
Stampin Sisters in Christ "the color green or something planted" I did both :).
Stuff I used:
Stamp: ODB "Serve the Lord"
Ink: Memento Rich cocoa, tempting turquoise
Dies: Our Daily Bread and Amira Flourish
Have a Blessed Day
Hugs

31 comments:
This is gorgeous Becky. I really love the blues and greens together and the texture you gave the blue strip.
so lovely...you do flowers just right..i really like the colors too
Those flowers are such a pretty colour.
Becky this is beautiful! I love the coloring and that image. I always love seeing you!
Hi Becky! So glad you joined us today *Ü* Lovely card-those ODBD stamps are gorgeous and I like that olive green. Supah! Hope you're doin' well clear over there in your new place. :) Great way to start off your week. I should go get crafty myself. Ciao for now! Hugs, kris
Your flowers are beautiful and I also like the flourishes behind the sentiment!!
Love all the lacey elements!
Just beautiful, Becky...I love those colors!
Beautiful! Love the way you framed out the flowers and those colors together are just so eye catching and pretty.
Wonderful card.
Lynn
Ohhh Becky, this is GORGEOUS! Love those colors and the simplicity! Hope you have a blessed day!
Becky, this is beautiful! The colors are perfect, love the swiss dots, and your flourish under the sentiment is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing :)
Love it...colors and texture and flourish ! So beautiful !
This is so pretty. I love those shades of blue and green together. I find Sundays good for creating too, after getting home from church, the afternoon is generally free and I like to spend that time at my craft table.
Oh this is a beauty! I love the colors and the bright pop of blue,for the flower. And Amen ;) always a treat to see your cards, my friend xoxo
You indeed did a fantastic job on both challenges. Just lovely!
jaw dropping gorgeous!
Oh how eye catching Becky!! Love the green background with the embossing and the coloring of the image. Gorgeous card!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!
hugs,
Chris
Have a great day my friend!
Beautiful flowers Becky! Your creative juices are flowing ... lol.
Absolutely beautiful! Love the beautiful green and blues you used!
What a beauty! Awesome work, Rebekka!
Sweet card.
Beautiful! Love the colors, textures and layout and scripture on this wonderful card :0)
Lovely flowers!
What a beautiful card! Love the colors :) Your blog heading is so very pretty!!
Love it! The colors, the image, the embosing and that wonderful image. I think you are always creative with your wonderful cards. Have a great day.
Love the colors and great job on "no DP."
Oh this is so beautiful Becky.
luv
Debby
Great job coloring the flower.
This is so beautiful, especially that shade of blue you've used. Awesome work as always.
your card is so cheerful... the the bright colors you used! thanks for joining the shining the light challenge this week!
Hi Becky! Your card is soooo pretty! This image is one of my favorites and I love the blue on the green card! What gorgeous flourishes!!! You certainly are creative my friend!!!
hugs,
Grace
Post a Comment