Welcome to the Word Art Wednesday/Stampin' Sisters in Christ Valentine's Blog Hop. If you arrived here from Word Art Wednesday, you're in the right place, but if you found me by chance, please go back and start at Word Art Wednesday. We are celebrating LOVE......God's love. All you need to do is visit each stop on the Blog Hop and leave a comment on each blog to be eligible for the Grand Prize from Stampin' Up. I hope you enjoy the art I've made for you.
When you finished leaving a comment here continue on to my other sisters. Then finish at Stampin Sister in Christ.
WAW Guest designer
Barbara
Cassandra
Wendy
Karen L.
Marilynn
Karen
Gamiel
Linda
Tabbitha
Miesje
Paula
Peggysue
Barbara
Rebekka (your here :)
Kristine
Stampin Sisters In Christ
We hope you enjoy the Blog Hop, and we'd love to have you visit us regularly at Word Art Wednesday. Thanks for stopping by, and have a blessed day!
When you finished leaving a comment here continue on to my other sisters. Then finish at Stampin Sister in Christ.
WAW Guest designer
Barbara
Cassandra
Wendy
Karen L.
Marilynn
Karen
Gamiel
Linda
Tabbitha
Miesje
Paula
Peggysue
Barbara
Rebekka (your here :)
Kristine
Stampin Sisters In Christ
We hope you enjoy the Blog Hop, and we'd love to have you visit us regularly at Word Art Wednesday. Thanks for stopping by, and have a blessed day!

77 comments:
Beautiful....love the words.
Gorgeous...I love the way you designed everything with the words inside the heart....just beautiful!
Hi Rebekka,
Its wonderful how you use an easel to display your pretty card, as it really is a small artwork. Clever of you to fit the text so nicely into the heart. I'm impressed by how each of us interpret the scripture into a card. Nicest thing of all... its like God's love, its only truly appreciated when it's given away!
I'm praying for each of us as I visit every blog hop post and for our visitors as well. Have a blessed day!
awwwww! so pretty! :)
Love the card but as a new blogger not plucked up the courage to join in a blog hop ... yet!!
Rebekka, this is gorgeous. I love the little embossed hearts and I love how you have the scripture on big heart tilted. I also really like the mariposa paper that you used. I am going to have to dig mine out. I hadn't thought to use the pink with the red like you did. It looks amazing.I hope you have a wonderful blessed day my friend!!! HUGS!
Beautiful verse and a gorgeous card! Love it.
Lynn
How awesome! Your beautiful card is like a valentine from Jesus! I really like the wonderful layout and all the hearts, all different. An inspiration for sure!
Really beautiful card, Rebekka! That red paper is so deep and rich...just like God's love! It's fabulous!...Nancy :o)
So very pretty Becky. What a beautiful verse and your design is perfect with it.
Beautiful card Rebekka! I love the hearts and the embossing folder is so cute. thanks for sharing.
I just love all the hearts you've added to your card and the butterflies are wonderful!
Beautiful, love the embossed background it's lovely
Beautiful card. I love the embossed hearts in the background. Thanks for sharing.
Beautiful card Rebekka. So clean and fresh and I love this bible verse. Thanks for the opportunity to joining in this lovely blog hop. Luv & God Bless, Trish x
Beautiful card, thanks for sharing.
Beautiful!! A valentine showing true love!!
I love the pop of red! And your patterned papers really make the card!
Hey sweet sister! Always wonderful to visit your blog! Love what you did with the verse enclosed in the heart shape and the smaller hearts to complete the layout. Beautiful!
I love your card, the red and white is very crisp and refreshing! Love how you've placed the verse in the heart. Hugs, Sarah
Lovely,lovely card. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Love the embossing bsckground.
Just as sweet as can be - such fine detail and of course, a scripture to warm the heart :)
I love how bright and cheery your card is -- you showcased this verse in such a pretty way!
Rebekka -- as usual, your card is beautiful and so professional looking! I especially like the embossed paper and deep shade of red :)
Paula
I truly love your card... The colors, texture, the sentiment and the way you put it all together. Hugs, Dawn
Beautiful Valentine, great scripture.
A lovely card. A true Valentine's Day card made perfect by the scripture
Margaret xx
Beautiful card Becky! I love the angle of the heart and the little bitty heart beneath the verse!
Becky, your card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
This card is so simple and fresh looking, but beautiful as well. Love the embossed background !
What a beautiful card!! I really like the traditional Valentine's Day colors with the reminder of God's love!
WOW Rebekka - love it! One of these days I am going to get the hearts Spellbinders - you used it perfectly! So good to hop with you dear friend!
I love the traditional red and white you used on this piece! So fresh, so cheerful, just as our hearts can be knowing how much our Heavenly Father loves us!
What a pretty card! I love everything about it.
Hi Becky... Love how you worked in all those hearts! Beautiful creation. *Ü*
I love this....it's the perfect Valentine color card....and the butterflies add an unexpected dimension....I this heart embossed paper a cuttlebug folder....I love these little, raised, spaced out hearts....
Oh Rebekka once again you have created a dramatic card with minimal colours and maximum impact!
Blessings
Maxine
What a lovely card Rebekka!
I just think that the buterfly's add a whole lot to the final touch of the card
So gorgeous, Becky!
Love the verse and the hearts. The butterfly strip is so perfect with the red and the white, love that color combo. Have an awesome weekend, it looks like snow headed that way, always watching because of my son. :)
Love the scripture, a valentine to show God's love...perfect!
Hi Rebekka, your card is beautiful. The butterflies and red gems along with the heart texture background is so pretty.
Thank you for being a part of WAW and all you do. :o)
Have a great day!
Awesome card and the saying...touched my heart. evette
Beautiful!
Beautiful card Rebekka.
very nice love the verse. andthe card is all so awesome..
thanks for sharing .. love the blog and post...
I DID enjoy it, thank you!
Beautiful in every way!!!
This is so elegant Bekky, and I just love the layers and your hearts in the bottom corner of the card.
LOVE that butterfly paper--I have some and have been afraid to use it!!! ;) This is such an amazing "Valentine"! I know the recipient will definitely feel of God's love! Blessed stamping!!!
Wow I love your card. Love how you used the hearts. Love the bling, dots, and colors.
Wow. That butterfly border is unexpected, but looks great with the card! I'd never think to try that.
Hey Rebekka! I've so missed seeing your beautiful work over the last couple of weeks. I hope you forgive me for taking so long to get back here. This card is so beautiful. I LOVE how you used the butterfly strip of paper. . .what a great touch to an already perfect card. Hope you are doing well! Hugs, Curt
Beautiful card Becky. The red and white with a touch of the soft brown is stunning.
Your art work is pretty. I love the sentiment inside the heart!
Hi my friend! LOVE your card! The verse inside the heart... along with all the other hearts makes a strong statement! Just beautiful my sister! Hope you are staying warm up there! It's COLD down here today!!!
hugs,
Grace
What a beautiful card! I love how you cut out the word art.
Beautiful card!! Love that you put the word art in a heart. GMTA :)
Rebekka, What a beautiful card. Love the scripture too.
wooww...lovely card
Hugs,
Jill
A beautiful card , the scripture really stands out!
So many hearts and a great verse too
Love love this Rebekka! The red just pops!!!!
I love all the hearts and the embossing!
Oh, this is just so crisp and wonderful!
What a great card. I really like how you were able to put the wording into the heart. Blessings!
Great card! Love all the different hearts you used to tie it all together. The embossed hearts are really cute! And the verse is perfect in the focal heart.
Gorgeous! Love the red/white them with the hearts in the lower right corner.
What a beautiful card, Rebekka! I love how you tipped the heart on a diagonal. And, the 3 red rhinestones keep catching my eye. I love how clear the Scripture stands out, as that is the most important part! It just pops off the card to me!
He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather
You May Win 1-5 Cards Weekly!
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com
Cute card! Love the embossed hearts, and the big heart with the scalloped edge behind it.
Thanks for sharing!
Wendy
Bold and beautiful! This is absolutely stunning and brilliant as a witness - Valentine's Day card but for His Love.
Beautiful creation.. love the simple color scheme and the patterned papers (which look familiar- I bought that same pack just last month.. I have a hard time cutting up some of the pages or even using them -how about you..) Anyhow .. love your card.. thanks for sharing..
I loved all the Heart Cards. They were wonderful. Thanks for all you do with the challenges. May God Bless You, joann Sassy Raggedy
Post a Comment