A Christian Journey
Oh my goodness, Congrats!! This is gorgeous and breathtaking. What a vision to look at while you craft. TFS, have a great weekend.
Fabulous! Personalized for you! A beautiful tribute to you and your blog. I think this girl is an VERY talented artist! Congrats on your win, too.
what a wonderful prize! now that is really something...love it!
Becky, wow! What a wonderful design and to receive it as a gift...fabulous! Awesome!Email me when you can I have a blog button for you if you want to sport it on your blog!
WOW! This is just gorgeous!!Lynn
This is beautiful Becky! You are so deserving of this, a beautiful plaque for a beautiful woman!Big hugs!
It's beautiful!
Gorgeous. What a lovely prize to win. Hugs Mrs A.
Really lovely Becky! So happy for you!
What a Beautiful Prize! I LOVE that font. That is so beautiful! Congrats on your great gift. Best, Curt
Rebekka this is absolutely stunning and so beautiful. I am so glad to see you so blessed.BlessingsMaxine
How absolutely amazing that you could have won this. You must feel so blessed. It is absolutely gorgeous!
What a gorgeous prize Becky, so different and so personal to you. Its Beautiful xx
Congrats! Much deserved,R. It's gorgeous.
What a fabulous treasure!!
WOWZER!! What a prize!! You lucky duck!! :)
Congrats on winning....and What a Spectacular wall hanging just for you!!!! It is supper Gorgeouus!!!
I am SO happy you like the Wall Hanging!!!!! Thank you so much for your very sweet comment!!!!
Post a Comment
18 comments:
Oh my goodness, Congrats!! This is gorgeous and breathtaking. What a vision to look at while you craft. TFS, have a great weekend.
Fabulous! Personalized for you! A beautiful tribute to you and your blog. I think this girl is an VERY talented artist! Congrats on your win, too.
what a wonderful prize! now that is really something...love it!
Becky, wow! What a wonderful design and to receive it as a gift...fabulous! Awesome!
Email me when you can I have a blog button for you if you want to sport it on your blog!
WOW! This is just gorgeous!!
Lynn
This is beautiful Becky! You are so deserving of this, a beautiful plaque for a beautiful woman!
Big hugs!
It's beautiful!
Gorgeous. What a lovely prize to win. Hugs Mrs A.
Really lovely Becky! So happy for you!
What a Beautiful Prize! I LOVE that font. That is so beautiful! Congrats on your great gift. Best, Curt
Rebekka this is absolutely stunning and so beautiful. I am so glad to see you so blessed.
Blessings
Maxine
How absolutely amazing that you could have won this. You must feel so blessed. It is absolutely gorgeous!
What a gorgeous prize Becky, so different and so personal to you. Its Beautiful xx
Congrats! Much deserved,R. It's gorgeous.
What a fabulous treasure!!
WOWZER!! What a prize!! You lucky duck!! :)
Congrats on winning....and What a Spectacular wall hanging just for you!!!! It is supper Gorgeouus!!!
I am SO happy you like the Wall Hanging!!!!! Thank you so much for your very sweet comment!!!!
Post a Comment