Blog candy...Ends July 17th
All you have to do is be a member of my blog. And a added bonus if you read the post under this how to have your name put in twice :).
All you have to do is be a member of my blog. And a added bonus if you read the post under this how to have your name put in twice :).

10 comments:
WOW, Becky, what an awesome stamp set!! You are so generous!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina
Aw Becky, what a beautiful stamp set - how sweet of you to offer blog candy - you are on the most sweetest and generous souls with your uplifting posts and constant faith. Thanks for the chance - blessings to you! x0x0
What a YUMMY stamp, I'd love to win it.
I love the candy you are offering, but more than that I love the blessings and encouragement you give on your blog. God bless you!
What a very thoughtful thing to do, Becky! You are such a blessing!
Your work is so inspiring.Thank you and god bless you. Noce blog candy.
Hi Becky, I am a new follower. I am so happy to find a sister in the Lord, I am a new blogger also. I would love it if you checked out my blog, and followed here's the link http://theantiquewardrobe.blogspot.com/ hugs
Hi Becky,
I hope you are having a great week. Thanks again for the generous giveaway.
thank you for the chance to win!!!!
yor blog is very interesting and inspirative!!!
greetings from italy!!!
Wow, what a wonderful Blogcandy. Thanks for the chance to win, i've linked you on my sidebar and i'm a follower.....
Hugs
Heike
Post a Comment