This is for the TUIC challenge that Jenn is hosting, "newspaper". Now I am one of those people who do not read a newspaper, I have the internet for that, but this came in the mail yesterday and it was my AAA news letter, and that is just like a news paper :). I embossed trees from SU and shaded with distress ink, made a flower from the newspaper also.
Thanks for stopping by
Have a Blessed Day
Rebekka
18 comments:
I love what you've done here Rebekka...and the handmade flower is the perfect embellishment!
Just gorgeous! Love the distressing and the flower is awesome! Love it.
Lynn
I love the ghosting of your trees across the newspaper. It looks terrific.
I L-O-V-E this!! Best use of newspaper I have seen! Now you have inspired me to make some flowers!
Outstanding card, Becky! I absolutely love this design! I love the phantom image of the flowering trees thru the distressing- just a gorgeous technique! I just may CASE you on this! Blessings!
This is such a fun card! I love using newspaper, old sheet music and pages from old books. It makes for a fun and interesting look. Your flower is totally awesome! Love this card.
Just saw this as I was scrolling down your beautiful cards. Love this!!!! The flower is perfect too!
No DSP? Yikes! You sure did a great job on this one - a beautiful scene you've created!
I love the flower! I made my first (similar) flower like that this weekend and it's alot of fun. I'll have to try it again soon.
I LOVE that flower Becky! Will you tell how to make it???
Great card! Great use of the AAA!
Thanks for participating in my challenge!
Jenn
Gorgeous Becky! Don't know how I missed this beauty!
What a cool look!! I love how you made this-it is so neat.
Beautiful work with your wonderful emboss resist trees on the newsprint!! What a great design, Rebekka!!
I love this card! Spectacular look, Becky. You really nailed the challenge.
Love the embossing over the "newsprint". That flower is just the right embellishment!
terrific techniques, fab flower too!
What a great technique. It looks terrific. Very vintage-y feel.
WOW!! Stunningly beautiful!!!
Post a Comment