I love those roses! Beautiful job on them, my friend. I first came across your blog when you had made an Easter card in just red, white and black...I have always thought it was an amazing and powerful color combination since that time.
This is wonderful. Are the letters die cuts on top of the small hearts (how cute!!!) embossed on the white paper? Or are they from a stamp? I am so curious about how you do this. Thanks for letting me know, if you have time.
I hope that all is going well for you. I miss writing you. I have been sick since before Christmas. I feel half way decent today. So, I am not caught up on ALL of your cards! I had a wonderful time walking through your art gallery this morning! Thanks for the visit!
34 comments:
The roses are beautiful. Nice job!
Great use of so many tools!! Love the cricut words!
I really like the elegance of this Card, Rebekka! Your colouring is lovely!
What a gorgeous card. Red and black look so sharp together!
Beautiful Becky, the roses are colored perfectly. Love its simplicity!
What a gorgeous Valentine's Day card!
Rebekka,
Very cute, love the lettering.
Almost clean and simple but oh soooo pretty!
Becky, this is beautiful! Love the embossing folder.
Wow, Becky such elegance! Gorgeous color combo and the roses are just soooo pretty - beautiful!
Those little tiny embossed hearts are adorable! I love the red roses too!
Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com
Another absolutely stunning card Becky! The colors are so striking on the embossed white. Just gorgeous!
an absolutely gorgeous card, I love that rose.
Kevin xx
Pretty!
What a sensational Valentine, Becky!! I love those roses!
Your coloring in of this this beautiful image is stunning Bekky! Your card is very elegant.
NICE job!
Simple and beautiful. I love the die cut sentiment. Your image is colored beautifully too. Hope you are well. . .Best, Curt
Stunning Valentine's card! Great idea stamping the roses in the heart ... nice look!
VERY pretty...the bold red is really pretty on the white and touch of blk.
Ooooh, what a gorgeous heart, becky...the red roses are fabulous and I love the colors...sooo classy!!!!
Loving those little embossed hearts on the white cardstock -- just darling!
Becky,
This is stunning! Beautiful colored roses and love the color combo.
What a pretty card, Becky...you can never go wrong with black, white and red.
Your card is adorable ! you play really well with those copics !
Great job and thanks for your comment at Crafting with Cristina.
Have a great Thursday ;-)
Maria Elena - CWC DT
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/
A gorgeous card.xx
gorgeous
What a beautiful card! I love how you cut your image out in a heart shape. Have a wonderful day!!!
Hi Rebekka~
I love those roses! Beautiful job on them, my friend. I first came across your blog when you had made an Easter card in just red, white and black...I have always thought it was an amazing and powerful color combination since that time.
This is wonderful. Are the letters die cuts on top of the small hearts (how cute!!!) embossed on the white paper? Or are they from a stamp? I am so curious about how you do this. Thanks for letting me know, if you have time.
I hope that all is going well for you. I miss writing you. I have been sick since before Christmas. I feel half way decent today. So, I am not caught up on ALL of your cards! I had a wonderful time walking through your art gallery this morning! Thanks for the visit!
He IS Able,
Traci S.
Becky, wow, beautiful card!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina
Beautiful card Becky!! Love your pretty roses!!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Beautiful rose bouquet!
Gorgeous card. Love the roses.
Gorgeous card. Love the roses.
Post a Comment