Good Sunday Morning! Time for another Stamping Sisters in Christ Challenge. This week Patty is the host, and her challenge is a KISS Card (Keep it simple, Sisters!) - One layer card. Her scripture is:
Hebrews 13:5 NIV "Keep your lives free from the love of money, and be satisfied with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you."
Our sponsor is Simon Says Stamps, and the lucky winner will receive "You=cherry on my sundae" .
I am very tired, I have been working a lot of overtime and my mind is not thinking clearing, so this will be a quick post. ;) I am falling asleep writing this!
Make sure you stop by "Stampin Sisters in Christ" to see what my other sisters have created.
Have a Blessed Day
Rebekka
40 comments:
Gorgeous butterflies. LOvely KISS card. Now get some rest!
Gorgeous butterflies ... great job adding color to them! This is the perfect KISS!
Oh Becky...I am so sorry you are so tired. I can relate..I am exhausted after being up with my sick daughter all night. Get some rest my friend.
Your butterflies are beautiful and colored so stunningly. Gorgeous one layer creation!
I love those butterflies!
Gorgeous Becky!!! I just love how you colored these butterflies and you sure can make a single layer look gorgeous!!! I hope you get rested up well today!!! Have a wonderful week!!!
hugs,
Grace
Beautiful simple card Becky - I love it! I hope you had a good night's sleep!
What a pretty card! Love the butterflys..
Gorgeous card! I love butterflies!
Oh Becky, I so hope that you were able to get some sleep. Poor girl. Your card is beautiful! Those butterflies look real enough to fly off the cardstock! Have a great week, dear friend!
WOW! This is stunning! So very pretty. LOVE IT!
LYnn
Hoping you are able to find some rest, soon! Lovely butterflies, flying along your card, thanks for sharing your artwork.
Becky, this is beautiful! Wonderful CAS design and style! Lovely card! Hope you are doing well!
Beautiful KISS card!
Simply lovely.
Gorgeous, Becky! So elegant and perfect :) x0x0
Gorgeous card, Becky! Those butterflies really take center stage on that white background! Hope you get some rest! Hugs! :)
Love this flight of beautiful butterflies!! How pretty, Becky!
Stunning CAS card! Love those butterflies!
Love it!
What a beautiful one layer card!
This is lovely, I am working on trying to make CAS cards and this one is beautiful.
You have done a fab job with this one layer card - your butterflies could fly right off this card!
Thank you for commenting on my card! I'm enjoying the challenges. I kinda took a year off from cardmaking because that herniated disc, so it's been good to get crackin' again! Love your card too! :)
Gorgeous one layer card! Love those vibrant butterflies.
Magnificently coloured butterflies
Rebekka TFS. I hope you can banish that tiredness quickly - either way take good care of yourself.
God bless.
Simple yet gorgeous! Happy Valentine's Day!
Great verse-lovely card!
Your butterflies are gorgeous, Becky, and your words are oh so true!!! Take care of yourself...overtime can be so hard on your system!!!
I love this card. It is the perfect simple card there is.
Love this! CAS and beautiful! Great job!
These are so difficult to do well, but you made it look effortless. This is so simply beautiful. Love that butterfly! Best, Curt
Hello Rebekkah - what a gorgeous card - you do CAS so well! Those butterflies are divine and so beautifully coloured! Love it! Thank you for inspiring Rebekkah! {{{hugs}}}
Beautiful butterflies. I love the look of one layer cards but I can't seem to pull it off..
I hope you're getting some rest. No wonder I'm not hearing from you. All that overtime. Glad you can stamp for relaxation.
wonderful coloring...a very cheerful card
Gorgeous Butterflies Becky, your Kiss card is simply wonderful. Hope you Rest peacefully and soon feel refreshed.
hugs Mau xx
Those butterflies are just beautiful Becky. It may be a simple card but it is very elegant looking.
Those butterflies are beautiful. Love the card.
Hello Rebekka~
First of all...get some good sleep, and drink lots of water. I don't want you to become ill.
Secondly, this card is so simply beautiful! Your coloring is wonderful!
And, isn't it great that He loves us so much that He will "never leave nor forsake us?!" Hallelujah!
He IS Able,
Traci S.
Gorgeous. I love the way you coloured the butterflies.
Post a Comment