Well it is time for another challenge at Speedy's Friends. This week Joanne has asked us to do a Sympathy card.
Play along and upload your card or project to the Mark's Finest Papers Blog. There is a winner drawn for every 50 entries, and the lucky winners will get a Free Stamp set. If you use MFP stamps, your name will be entered twice, and you can enter as often as you like!
Stamps : Mark's Finest Paper "Happy Pansies"
Ink: Memento black tuxedo and colored with copics
Tools: cuttle bug, swiss dots, nesties circle.Have a Blessed Day
Rebekka

37 comments:
Love Pansies with their sweet little faces reminding you that spring is waiting in the wings.
Very pretty card, Rebekka.
Beautiful card!
What an elegant card! You colored the pansy perfectly.
I love this pretty card!
Love the simplicity of this card. Your pansy is absolutely perfect.
this is really pretty Becky. I love the single word.
love it's elegance...
Simply beautiful, Becky! Wonderful coloring of the lovely image!
Sorry I haven't commented on each of your beautiful cards lately Becky. Each is a joy to look at....take care my dear friend!
Very pretty card =)
What an elegant card...great coloring and design!!! Nice looking card....would be a comfort to receive.
So pretty and comforting. Love the simplicity of this!
So clean and beautiful with all of the white space. Love the pansy color!
Perfect card for that unexpected moment.
GORGEOUS!!! Love it.
Lynn
Such a soothing and peaceful card! I really like the simplicity with the pop of the purple flower! Beautiful!
Perfect card for a difficult occasion, Becky! You strike just the right balance between empty space and image - I love your CAS style.
You did an exceptional job on this one! The sentiment is perfect for the feel of this card!
what a geat and simple and beautiful card!! You always seem to nail these challenge blogs on the head with your beautiful cards!
Such a pretty card.
This is just gorgeous Becky! I love the colors and the embossed background!
I love this delicate beauty, Rebekka! The perfect sympathy card!
Your colours and colouring in are beautiful Bekky. And swiss dots is one of my favorite embossing folders.
This is a beautiful sympathy card, Becky...the pansy is sooo pretty and the dotted swiss folder adds a touch of elegance to you design....gorgeous work!!
Beautiful coloring. I love pansies.
Becky this is beautiful and perfect!!
This is just stunning with the purple! Fabulous card!
Becky,
Beautiful CAS card! I love how you colored the pansie. Very pretty.
Beautiful! I'm really enjoying all of the springy cards.
Pretty flower-pretty card!
very nicely done!!!
beautiful job, especially for the oh so hard sympathy cards.
such a clean and simple design with a real pop of elegance...understated and beautiful
Sympathy cards are always difficult, more so depending on who they are for. Yours is soft and comforting and tasteful. Beautiful work. Best, Curt
Love the pansies.
you made me cry...the pansy is my family's symbol for my sister that died young...your talented coloring brings this precious flower to life...wonderful card
Oh, Rebekka~
I absolutely love pansies. I collect them. Especially on my different tea sets. You did a remarkable job coloring this so beautifully. This is SO incredibly beautiful. I love the little bloom on the left of the stamp. This card could serve for any reason. That is why I usually don't put the sentiment on the card until I know how I am using it. (Unless I make it for a particular reason.)
Did you stamp directly on top of the Swiss Dots embossing? Will you please let me know? Thanks, Sweetie!
He IS Able,
Traci S.
Post a Comment