Yes it is time for a new challenge at
Speedy's Friends. Joanne has asked for us to use hearts on our cards or projects.
Stamp: Hearts, Hearts, Hearts -
MFP
Paper: MFP
Tools: copics, cuttle bug
Hope you can join us and Remember, for every 50 entries we get, there is a winner of a stamp set from
MFP!! If you use MFP stamps, you are entered twice and you can enter more than once. Not bad!
Have a blessed day.
Rebekka
24 comments:
This is a lovely CAS card Becky - and I love the warm colors!
Becky this is wonderful! This is a darling and elegant card -beautifully done! Have a blessed weekend! x0x0
I love the bright colors on the white - stunning! The CAS design works perfectly with these hearts.
Beautifully colored. Really like this layout.
I love the bright colours you use. They convey such energy!
Wonderful CAS card! Hearts should brin on lots of entries this week!
Another beauty Becky! You're another crafter that makes CAS look so simple!!! GREAT job & TFS!!!!!!
Such a pretty card! Love your color choice~
Beautiful, the hearts really pop!
This is beautiful, Becky! Love the way you placed the lovely flowers in the hearts! Wonderful and creative design!
Beautiful CAS card, Rebekka!
Thanks for sharing!
He IS Able,
Traci S.
I love RED and WHITE, so you caught my attention there....but then I really like this CAS and yet dramatic layout as well...fab
I wish I had time to join the challenges...but I really enjoy seeing yours! Great card!
Love rose in the hearts! You amaze me with your cards and how you post just about every day. Always a joy to visit your blog!
This is great! I love the hearts!
Beautiful card!!! Love the yellow roses in the hearts!!
A very sweet card for your challenge Bekky. I love the little rose embellishment to match those in your MFP hearts.
Love the yellow roses on this wonderful Valentine!! Great card, Becky!
Very pretty card. I love hearts.
love the flower inside the heart...great colors too
So clean and pretty, I love the elegance of the design!
Those hearts are striking against the white background!
Great colors-very vibrant!
So pretty. Love those red hearts. :o)
Post a Comment