Can you believe it is Sat already! Time sure is moving fast. Which got me pondering on Ephesians 5 "Redeeming the time for the day's are evil." Am I making good use of my time? Am I growing as a blood bought child of Christ? Does my light shine bright? Time is moving fast which means my time on this earth is getting shorter and shorter and one day I will stand before the King of Kings and give account of my time on this earth. I pray all of us who are in Christ Jesus think about our time and how it is spent.
This is for "Speedy the cat's friends challenge"
It is a color challenge this week and Joanne has picked the colors "Red & Green" easy.
Stamp: "Nature's Postage" by Mark's Finest Papers.
Ink: Memento black tuxedo, copics
Tools: cuttle bug embossing folder
Have a Blessed Day
29 comments:
Look at you-making a red and green card that is not a Christmas card! Love the coloring and the ribbon! And yes time is moving very fast!!!
Love it, love it, love it! that image rocks, your coloring is perfect and the embossing just completes it to the perfect card!!!
Beautiful card and thought provoking comment.
This will surely brighten someone's day!
What a great card, love the postage and the embossing.
Very nice card tfs!!!
so glad to see red/green non Christmas card - love how your image just pops...and so agree with your post. Have funeral today for dear brother in Christ and hearing about his prayer life just puts me to shame - can always do more for Jesus and tell more people about Him!
hugs
i love these bright colors Becky! your coloring on the flowers is gorgeous!
And I can tell you that your light definitely shines bright!
Rhonda took the words right out of my mouth ... Christmas colors and not a Christmas card. I adore your card!
Great design for this beautiful postage stamp! I love the embossing folder you have chosen! How perfect on this gorgeous card, Rebekka!
Beautiful card! Love that postage stamp image. So pretty.
Lynn
That's a really lovely stamp! Great coloring too! And beautiful words too.
Beautiful, love the nice bright colours on the postage stamp!
Beautiful image, love your choice of colors!!! Hugs, Karen
I love the sentiment on this pretty card!
I'm really fond of all the postage stamps from MFP, and this one is quite pretty! Great polka dot ribbon too!
mmmm I love your ribbon. This all came together very nicely. It looks really good. Thanks for you comment on my cardinals.
Absolutely stunning!!!
your embossed layer totally enhances the beauty of that fab 'stamp' image...wonderful
Beautiful creation! Your light shines bright!
Gorgeous card and beautiful coloring of the stamp! I think it was time well spent!
I like your use of the dragon fly image Bekky. In some societies the dragon fly represents hope, in others resurrection. It is perfect for your contemplative verse.
Beautiful....Thanks so much for sharing.
This is so pretty! It just has a "happy" feel to it all around! That ribbon is fabulous, too! :)
I really like the colors you used on this card, so very pretty. I love your embossed lower portion of your card as well! Great job!
Very cute!
Awesome image and great coloring!
Beautiful coloring on the image!! Beautiful card!
Lovely card. And you are right... it is so important to think about how we sue our time here on earth. Great reminder.
Post a Comment