Thursday, December 23, 2010
Day 4 at Stamp TV
Well it is day 4 over at Stamp TV. Today's challenge is buttons. If this card looks a little familiar it is because I was inspired by Becca's card. Now it is not as elegant but it is lovely :).
I am finishing up making "Black Bean Brownies" and wrapping a up a few gifts. I have one for my mail man (cash) :) because he is the best post man in the world, he walks up my steps and delivers the mail when I have box's, how sweet is that, in the Winter he takes my shovel and shovels my driveway, so I would say he sure deserves some form of appreciation.
Yes I am blessed with wonderful neighbors.
I also wanted you to see my C plate from my cuttle bug that I have been using for 2 years, it cracked a few days ago and I am still using it :). Yes I have new ones but why break them out right now when this is still doing the job. :)
Have a Blessed Day
Rebekka
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
Clear packing tape fixes them right up.
I love a card with buttons and yours is gorgeous!
What are Black Bean Brownies?
Here where I live Black Beans are magnificent trees with very large pods. If you used them Bekky your recipients would be in serious trouble as they are highly poisonous.
What a lovely mail man you have.
Your C plate is in better condition than mine which dramatically and very noisily broke in half while I was demonstrating with it.
Have a wonderful Christmas.
Very pretty card, love the button.
Love this card! It is simply beautiful...thanks for sharing it with us!
Love the red bow with the contrasting navy button -- gorgeous!
Wonderful card Becky! Love how you used two different papers in the cutout.
Sounds like you have a real jewel for a mailman! He is to be commended.
Merry Christmas to you and yours.
I think your button card is very elegant. You do such beautiful work.
What a BEAUTIFUL card!!
I hope you have a VERY Merry Christmas, Becky!
great card...and i want some brownies...good way to get fiber in (if they are like the ones i make)...and i too will use my tools until they practically beg to be retired...well used/well loved right?
Really pretty card Becky, great colpr scheme! Have a wonderful Holiday!!
Beautiful, beautiful, card! Love it.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Lynn
I love this beautiful creation, Rebekka!
May the peace of God be yours this glorious Christmas season!!
Post a Comment