The challenge--Make a circle on your card/project, easy.
I embossed this in silver, also embossed snowflakes on the silver paper. Colored with inks used my nesties fancy labels and circle added a red and silver ribbon and done.
Stamp is Musical Holiday by MFP.
Papers from Marks Finest Paper except the silver.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting me
Have a Blessed Day
28 comments:
Rebekka - gorgeous use of silver wit the red!! Awesome card!
I love your colour combination Beccky.
Becky,
This is such a beautiful layout! I love the ribbon around the fancy tags and of course the horn.
gorgeous, I love that image!!!!
Beautiful card Becky. Silver and red together is always striking and the touch of green makes the whole card pop.
What a gorgeous choice of colours and that fancy label entwined with the ribbbon is just lovely!
This is so elegant in silver!
Simply elegant! The silver background with the pop of red really showcases the lovely image! Beautifully done, Rebekka!
So beautiful and elegant! I love the silver and red together.
This is GORGEOUS!!!!! Love everything about it.
Lynn
VERY beautiful!
I love this with silver!! You do beautiful cards!!
Love the image and how you add the sentiment with ribbon! Hugs, Karen
Beautiful, Love the silver!
I love the silver and red together and this is a great layout!!
Beautiful Becky and so elegant with the silver!
xxx
I love your beautiful silver French horn!! what a gorgeous holiday card, Rebekka!!
This is so elegant! The silver background really sets it off!
Such an elegant card, your work is so beautiful.
I seen a bit of this french horn of late and this is another stunning card using this image. TFS
Becky, this is gorgeous. What a fabulous image! The colors and your design are beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
This is a beautiful card & perfectly coloured xx
the red with the silver is fabulous...great layout...love that musical set
very pretty...love the label...festive
Your card is just lovely! I really like the sentiment panel and how you layered everything!
absolutely stunning, Rebekka.
The image you chose for the circle is so perfect. And the tag that the Noel is in is gorgeous! Really beautiful! Best, Curt
Love this stamp and the card.
Post a Comment