Followers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Shinning the Light Award

I always get so excited when I win something! I just won the shining the light award from ODB. For this card. Just had to share :).

 

17 comments:

Francie G. said...

This is stunning! Love the colors and the ribbon is perfect! Beautifully done, Becky! Congtats on the award!

Tammy said...

Congrats Becky, you deserve it!!!

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Why are you surprised Bekky? Your card is lovely.
Congratulations!

Patti J said...

Congratulations, Becky! I'm so happy for you! Hugs! Oh...and your card is gorgeous - no wonder you were a winner!!!!

ddazzled71 said...

Congratulations Bekky, your card was beautiful and well deserving of the prize.

Wendy M said...

Congratulations on your award - well deserved as your card is stunning

Adeline Ng said...

Congratulations Becky and that is really one beautiful card!

Melanie said...

it is a beautiful card and you are very deserving! :)

seamom said...

Congratulations! Your card is wonderful!

Payne Holler Cards said...

super congrats - it's a beautiful card!!!

KER said...

yay for you Becky!!

Donna Heber said...

Becky,

I am so happy for you! Congrats on your win.

Joan Ervin said...

Whoohoo!!! Congrats, Becky....your card is gorgeous and sooo deserving of this honor!!!

Karen Howard said...

Congratulations and I see why, your card is beautiful!!! Hugs, Karen

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Rebakka - what a stunning card and so-o-o elegant! I love the colours and the fabulous sentiment! How true our peace is true God alone! Thanks for always bringing the truth and being such a shining light! God bless you sistah!! Love you!! {{{hugs}}}

Lovely Linda said...

Oh back again - congratulations on your card - no wonder - it is DIVINE!! {{{HUGS}}}

Janie Printz said...

This is just beautiful ... Congrats on your amazing creation ...
Hugs, Janie