I just love this new set by Mark's Finest Papers, they are very versatile.
The holidays are officially here! Check out some new holiday/seasonal images from Mark's Finest Papers.
My blogger is acting funny this morning so I will cut this one short :).
Stamp: Bells on Bob tail
Card stock is from MFP used cuttle bug and score pal.
Stamp: Bells on Bob tail
Card stock is from MFP used cuttle bug and score pal.
Have a Blessed Day

24 comments:
Sensational design with these wonderful Christmas bells!! Love that perfect bow, Rebekka!
Your cards are always stunning! How perfect is that bow?
Your card is gorgeous, Becky! That red pops so beautifully with the white! Great job, dear friend!
Such a pretty card Becky!
Jenn
Wonderful card - I am a huge fan of the swiss dots!
Gorgeous...love the embossed white background!
Very pretty, love the bells just popping off the white swiss dots.
Pretty card and that bow is just perfect! It's tied so nicely!
Gorgeous! Love all the white space and that perfect, sweet bow!
So very pretty! I love the dotted swiss embossing, still one of my favs!
Not only is your bow gorgeous, your cutting is perfection also! Beautiful card!
gets me into the spirit...love those bells...great colors/coloring
Love the bright bells against the textured white! Beautiful card!
Love the simple look to this card Rebekka! I also love how you did the
dual embossing. I've always liked that look. Hope you are well! Best, Curt
Becky, I love this!! Great CAS card!!
I tried to comment on this yesterday but blogger seems to be acting up.
BEAUTIFUL card Becky!!! So pretty.
Lynn
Simple and sweet Becky.Well done!
Your bow is fantabulous!! Goes perfect with the set!
Love how you used the cute little bell images, Becky...such a pretty CAS design!!!!
This is so beautifully done, Becky! The colors and the red ribbon are so eye catching and pretty against the clean white background. Love this!!
This is such a sensational design, Becky. Awesome card!
Perfect Christmas card, so crisp and clean. I love it!
Nice examples Becky, I like the mostly white and embossing.
Beautiful bow! Love the embossing placement!
Post a Comment